Search results

1. J

Heroic Racing SP-R Pro Gloves Medium/Small Brand NEW

I have a pair of brand new in the bag Heroic Racing S-PR Pro Gloves (top of the line) for sale. Asking $230 shipped, you pay for paypal. These are my spare pair which I never used. They're super comfortable, and offer excellent protection.
  2. J

Alpinestars Supertech R vented white camo size 41 (about US 8-9)

I have a pair of the Alpinestars Supertech R vented boots in size 41 Euro. They're white with the camo look (shapes of all the motoGP tracks), which I believe was a limited edition that is no longer available. These boots run a bit big, so you need to go one size down from what you normally...
  3. J

WTB Honda or Yamaha generators

I know it's a long shot, but having gone through Sandy, would like to get 1 or 2 for backup at home and track use. thanks
  4. J

WTB 2nd Gen SV650 oil cooler

Mine is leaking... please let me know if you got one. Thanks
  5. J

A* Supertech R white vented size 42

Hello, I have a pair of Alpinestars Supertech R in the white vented version. They're size 42, which is supposed to fit someone around size 9.5, but they fit about a size bigger, so I'd suggest that you buy them if you usually wear size 43 (10-11). I didn't know they fit kind of big until I...
  6. J

2010 Toyota Corolla custom Hitch with Wiring Harness - $125

I have a Curt custom hitch for 2010 Toyota Corolla and custom wiring harness. They were only installed on my girlfriend's car for less than a year and are both in great shape. Very easy to install (only 4 bolts), and the wiring harness is also custom made for the Corolla and is an easy...
  7. J

WTB 2nd Gen SV650 PitBull Trailer Restraint

Anyone got an extra Pit Bull trailer restraint for the 2nd gen SV650? Either the whole system or just the pins. Thanks!
  8. J

WTB 08+ R6 track fairing

Please let me know. Thanks