Search results

1. cman2389

Looking for a starter track bike

thanks beac, fortunate enough for me, the air force has me stationed in Fl. which means decent weather year round :) might be able to get some decent ride time in before my first nesba day. on a side note, i wake up every morning happy just to read whats goin on in this thread lol. thanks for...
  2. cman2389

lol sorry to cause the commotion guys, just lookin for some advice/tips.....but this is amusing. Also, one of the CR's is hooking me up with an 04 R6 when I get back stateside. i appreciate all the help and advice though. hope to see you guys out there one of these days!
  3. cman2389

Sir thank you for your advice! much needed for a newbie like myself. I'm in no rush to be in the front either, rather learn the technique and be in back then jump up front and be wreckless you know? there's a track down in jennings fl. (about 4 hours east of me) where they do novice days with...
  4. cman2389

first time on the track is what i meant. no i do not plan on racing, just want to pick up another hobby. just plan on going to various track days, having fun and building skill level. Not sure how long i will keep my first bike, once i get into a comfort zone on the track i'm sure i will...
  5. cman2389

your bike is sick, im thinking that a 600 would probably best for a first time rider though.
  6. cman2389

Currently deployed overseas but will be back before jan. looking for a track bike/package deal, the more goodies the better. I am willing to drive just about any distance for a good deal. (will recieve cash in hand)