Search results

1. Jonny

Trailer drop off VIR south

Depends on what's going on and who's at the gate. After 5-5:30pm is a safe bet usually. If you get there earlier and have to wait then so be it.
  2. Jonny

2008 600RR part out

You've got a PM
  3. Jonny

CBR600RR engine: local sale - Charlottesville, VA

Is this out of your '03? If not what year is it?
  4. Jonny

Patriot Pains!

Hell's ya! It was the most enjoyable pain I've suffered in a while though.
  5. Jonny

One finger/two finger braking

Ha! I never thought about it but now that you mention it I do the same thing. 2 on, 1 off!
  6. Jonny

A ride with Taylor (I Group)

Taylor, thanks for the tow and bump on Saturday morning. I wanted to hook up with you on Sat afternoon or Sun but didn't realize until late Sunday I had been looking for the wrong bike! Hopefully I'll be at VIR for the Patriot course. Thanks again.
  7. Jonny

Any NESBA guys racing CCS at VIR 9/25-9/26?

One (maybe) two of my buddies will be racing. I was planning on it but my work schedule is all screwed up so I'll be on call. I'll be at the track but only as a pit bitch. The one is on a red and grey SV650 #313 (yellow plates). The other on a yellow and black Ducati 749 #74 (yellow plates)...
  8. Jonny

VIR-N: Tire spin in T1 ? and Chatter in T7 ?

I can't remember my measurement off hand but that's close do bottoming out if not bottomed out on my CBR. I had a chatter issue under braking going into T1 @ CMP last year. Checked and found I was bottoming out. Added a bit of oil to the forks and problem solved. I don't know if your...
  9. Jonny

Late Fee Question

Can you send me one too? Had the same thing happen when I registered for CMP on Friday morning.
  10. Jonny

VIR for school...

I've done Cornerspeed and although I have nothing to compare it to I think it's a great school. My advice would be to concentrate on the techniques they are teaching you, not going faster. The speed will come as everything slows down for you mentally. And as much as you will feel better and...
  11. Jonny

BioWeapon at VIR for CCS

I was one of the guys you passed (primer black CBR with the fat guy in white & black leathers). You got me going into turn 1. I ran out of steam in the second part of that race. I was on your tail for about a lap but decided discretion was the better part of valor with that being my forth...
  12. Jonny

BioWeapon at VIR for CCS

There were a lot of wrecked bikes in the paddock. Definitely not a good weekend in that regard.
  13. Jonny

Front brake locked up on a 07 CBR600

Like others have said make sure the reservoir isn't over filled. Also make sure the brake lever is retracting fully when released. Is the lever stock? If not, try a stock one. It might not be letting the master fully retract.
  14. Jonny

5000 watt generator fs/ft

If you still have this when you come to vir let me know. I might be interested.
  15. Jonny

Got some tires that need to be gone...

Everything is best offer.
  16. Jonny

Got some tires that need to be gone...

1 set of Dunlop Qualifiers (120/180) Approximately 1000 street miles and 3 slow ass beginner track days on my 600. Still have a ton of life on the street. Stored inside. $120 shipped obo. 1 set of Pirelli Diablo Corsa III's (120/180) Maybe 50 street miles and 5 track days on my 600. These...
  17. Jonny

Yellow R1 in pit lane???

I spoke to who I assume was his daughter who came down to help the guy's wife get there stuff together an back home. She said he broke his pelvis, bruised his spine (I didn't know that was possible but I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn last night either), and had a concussion. She seemed to...
  18. Jonny

WTB B VIR South 5/15/10

As title says, need a slot for VIR South tomorrow in the "B" group. Looks like it has to happen by 1pm or it won't be allowed. My cell is 434-250-2323 if I don't respond to a PM. Thanks.
  19. Jonny

Bridgestone v.s Pirelli

Neither. Both. It depends on what you like in a tire and what suits your riding style. The only way you'll know is to try the Stones and see what you think. And if you want to give them a fair shake, try more than one set as you will need to chase set up a bit to get the most out of them...