Search results

1. S

Injured and selling 07 600RR

Email sent for pics
  2. S

2006 r6 racebike clean title

Love it, but its at the end of its days lately. Had a few crashes this year, and looks like the head gasket is gone. So its at computrack getting checked right now and im looking into possible getting another bike if I wont be able to fix it by the next LRRS event.
  3. S

2006 r6 racebike clean title

Damn, I think I have your old 600rr, I was interested in this bike as a replacement. Small world.
  4. S

Dynamic Traction Control on the S1000RR

What happens when you rely on traction control and it fails?
  5. S

had fun at NJMP

Thanks Kaley, cant wait for next year! Nesba's advanced group is FAST. Thanks for the help with the bump.
  6. S

had fun at NJMP

Whats up Justin? Big difference from Loudon, although something about that place makes me love it. We should hit up Monticello next spring time if they do the full course again. Probably closer for Rui also since you just have to go a little north on 87. BTW did you guys check out Lightning?
  7. S

NJMP Nov 8th

Be there both days. First time back with Nesba since I started racing at loudon. Cant wait for a nice smooth track!
  8. S

Power Share At NJMP 11/7-11/8

Anybody interested in splitting power at NJMP for the 11/7-11/8 weekend? I only need two outlets and I believe they give you four when you pay for power.
  9. S

2008 600rr track bike

Whats the deal with the title?
  10. S

fork dissasembly - how hard?

Its relatively easy. If your cartridges are anything like the 04 600rr or f4i, youll just need to grind the end of the nut on the rebound rod. Its mushroomed out like a rivet link is on your chain, and youll need to gring the mushroom off to take the nut off. Tip for dissassembling the valves...
  11. S

Do you guys make money?

You dont need to do as many races as some of these guys are doing. I do about 2 races a weekend, camp out, bring my own food, get a good deal on tires, dont get any contingency, and spend about $250 including gas money (I tow with a saturn). I stretch out the life of my tires pretty far. Its...
  12. S

Two die in accident at Barber friday

Thats terrible news, RIP. Cant imagine what her husband is feeling :( Also, I think the last two quotes are written in poor taste. I understand what hes feeling but its not the time or place for that crap.
  13. S

Brand New 2007-2008 GSXR1000 Superbike Tail

This is the updated version of the superbike tail that fits properly. I sold my bike and dont need this anymore. It is untouched, undrilled, and 100% perfect. $160 plus shipping.
  14. S

2007 GSXR1000 Track Bike-$6900

Bike is sold!
  15. S

Motion Pro chain breaker

Is this still available?
  16. S

NJMP April 10-12 whos going?

Anybody camp out? How cold was it at night? I was planning on doing it next monday (20th).
  17. S

Severe pain at top of calf/altering position

I had bad knee pain last year as well from weighting my inside peg too much. When I asked around the paddock, this is what a lot of people told me to do. Once I got the hang of it, I was able to feel much more comfortable on the bike.
  18. S

XT Lap Timer $150 shipped

Sold, great seller by the way. Shipped it an hour after I sent the payment. It looks like new as well.
  19. S

Wes Perry

Nevermind, I got everything squared away for now.
  20. S

Wes Perry

I am trying to contact Wes Perry of amherst mass. He is a Nesba member and he rides an 06 r6. Does anybody here know him?