Search results

1. Tech-D

FS: Shoei X-11 Full Face Helmet (LARGE) in PA

I'm selling my Shoei X-11 Helmet that I used for street riding. So it hasn't seen the harsh sweaty head of track days/racing. It comes with a clear shield, a smoked shield, and a protective bag. The helmet is in really good condition except for some small scratches on the back left of the...
  2. Tech-D

FS: Shoei X-11 Full Face Helmet (LARGE) in PA - $400

I'm selling my Shoei X-11 Helmet that I used for street riding. So it hasn't seen the harsh sweaty head of track days/racing. It comes with a clear shield, a smoked shield, and a protective bag. The helmet is in really good condition except for some small scratches on the back left of the...
  3. Tech-D

Saw on the WERA BBS - Happy BDay STEAKUM

Hey John when I logged into the Wera BBS I saw your birthday listed. So Happy BDay BIG Guy.
  4. Tech-D

Cycle shop feedback

Has anyone ever dealt with a cycle shop: Flatout Motorsports? Their website is www.flatoutmotorcycles.com Thanks,
  5. Tech-D

Woo Hoo!!! I'm Back.....

OK maybe not the smartest thing when everyone else in the world is socking all their $$ away and waiting for the world to end and the cats and dogs to start raining from the sky. But I've been away for too long..... I just renewed my membership now all I have to do is pick my track days. See...
  6. Tech-D

07' R6 DZus Fastners

OK, going to jump on the Armour Bodies special for my R6. Just wondering how many DZus fastners would I need to order to connect the bodywork? Looks like 4 for the upper and lower front and am I correct with 3 for the draft trail the tail. Am I correct? Thanks in advance,
  7. Tech-D

Starting over again.

OK question for the powers that be, next year I'm planning on being on the track a few times during the year. I just looked at my previous track days and my last day was at FUSA in 05'. So it's been a good 4 years since I've been on the track, if I sign up again will I be put right back where...
  8. Tech-D

What out Mid-Atlantic Buddha is coming back!

I've always had the "itch" to get back into track days but I was a good boy and got my CCs down and getting a little $$ back in the bank. Just in time to BLOW it all again with NESBA!!! MuHAHAHAHAHA!!! This little baby will hopefully be on the track next year testing the corners at NJMP...
  9. Tech-D

Getting the itch again..

Though I know the little woman is going to kick my butt for this. I've been getting the itch to get back on the track. It's been a few years since I've been out and I'm checking the classifieds for a new track ride. Now that there is a track in NJ the long 6-8hr rides to the track will be a...