Search results

1. U

For Sale: Yamaha TTR 50

Gently used bike, ridden very little by my son. Would make an excellent starter bike or a pit bike. Located in Birmingham,AL $900 obo call 205-746-8663 for more info
  2. U

2006 klx 250

bump to top
  3. U

2006 klx 250

bump to top
  4. U

2006 Yamaha TTR-50

bump to top
  5. U

2006 klx 250

bumpity-bump
  6. U

2006 Yamaha TTR-50

bumpity-bump
  7. U

2006 Yamaha TTR-50

Little bike in excellent condition with less than 20 hours if that many Son never really got into the bikes. This would make an excellent pit bike or starter bike for a 6-7 year old, a little taller and alot faster than the PW-50's. Asking $900 obo. * Located in Birmingham, AL * Call...
  8. U

2006 klx 250

Excellent condition with low (350 miles) Fully Muzzy exhaust and jetting kit New chain and 47 tooth rear sprocket (+5) Have original parts as well. Asking $3300 obo. Located in Birmingham, call for more info 205-746-8663
  9. U

Alabama motorsports park developers granted permit

Calm down Spank; at least they're building it - finally!! And in your backyard no less.
  10. U

how do i uninstall my Brembo brake lever?!

try this. http://www.yoyodyneti.com/images/PDF/BremboRebuild.PDF
  11. U

2006 Kawasaki KLX-250

bump bump bump
  12. U

2006 Kawasaki KLX-250

bump to the top
  13. U

2006 Kawasaki KLX-250

daily bump
  14. U

2006 Kawasaki KLX-250

Bump C'mon 80 views and no one wants to take this home with them? Throwing in a Scorpion helmet & Gaerne boots, size 10.
  15. U

2006 Kawasaki KLX-250

bump of the day
  16. U

Barber roll call

Gas prices down - arguably one of the best tracks in the US 40 minutes from my house. Just try to keep me away. You guys need the extra traffic to navigate, its one of the few ways to appease the GOAT. I'll just supply a moving chicane for my fellow B-riders.
  17. U

2006 Kawasaki KLX-250

Excellent condition, low miles (hardly ever rode the thing) Full Muzzy exhaust. Asking $3500 firm. -OR- Willing to trade + add some cash for an 06 or newer track bike
  18. U

Barber roll call

I'm in for both days. Absolutely must make the last track day of the season. Beg, borrow or steal to get there. See you all there.
  19. U

Would it be too much trouble

I'm in B and have wired everything up "just to be sure". Additionally, even if you choose not to wire your bike, take a queue from pilots. Do a visual walk-around of your bike prior to ever getting on the track. Make a checklist if you like. We have plenty of time to do this. Case in point...
  20. U

Thanks NY Crew

That sounds like a good cure for the track junkie itch. Mine has been acting up since missing my fix this past weekend. Apparently I have OCD, since I'm running thru the entire braking system now. Pulled the MC apart and cleaned it out, nothing visible the seals appeared to be in good shape...