Search results

1. maine11204

You should be the one.

To buy my bike. I just posted it in the motorcycles for sale section. Thanks in advance
  2. maine11204

Race ready 2007 CBR600rr.

THE BIKE NEEDS TO GO ASAP! I REALLY need the money, like yesterday! 2007 CBR600RR. I bought the bike brand new in 2007. The bike does have high miles 25K, but it runs strong and always starts. You wont have any problems with this bikes, it's a Honda! I tried my best to take good care of the...
  3. maine11204

Chain tool at Rd ATL 4/10

Need to change my chain before I ride, but I don't own a chain tool, nor do I have the money to buy one at the moment. If you are willing to help me out Friday at Road Atlanta give me a call (770)310-8315. Thanks in advance, Jermaine
  4. maine11204

Trading days?

Just wondering if it would be possible for me to trade days through NESBA. I have a Road atlanta 4/10 but am I able to change it to 4/12? Thanks in advance
  5. maine11204

Noob question...

Do you have to have a number on your bike? I 4got...
  6. maine11204

Question about photographers???

I have a couple friends with cameras that would like to come out and take some pictures. Would they be able to go the same places as the track photographers or will that have to stay in the pit area like everyone else? Thanks in advance!
  7. maine11204

07 GSXR 600 For Sale. Needs work!

I'm selling a 2007 GXSR 600. The bike has been wrecked but only about $1000 or so to get running perfect again. The bike has low miles and would make a perfect track bike. Asking $4500. No title at the moment. "still trying to find it, lost in a move"
  8. maine11204

Looking for a mentor in the Atlanta area.

Title say it all. I'm new to the track riding scene but I plan to start racing WERA next season. I'm looking for someone who has experience with either racing or with WERA, or just someone who a skilled rider and can help me with setting up my bike. Someone I can spend some one on one time with...
  9. maine11204

What gear(s) are you in at Barber?

I know might be kind of q dumb question but I think it may help me out. So would it be possible for some of you "A" riders or CRs to chime in and give your gearing during a lap at Barber? Meaning T1 3rd gear T4 4th gear etc. Thanks in advance.
  10. maine11204

To do or not to do???...

Heres the issue. I love Barber BUT all the events are sold out until next year, except for this weekend Sunday. I was just there 2weeks ago and I put a lot of my money into that. My options are... Go this sunday with the SAME tires I used for the last two days, or just accept my loss and put the...
  11. maine11204

Big ups to All CR's at Barber!

Had a blast at Barber this weekend and most of the was due the CR's. I worked with almost everyone of them over the weekend. All of there tips and advice helped me to drop 8seconds from my last tip to Barber! So thanks to all the CR's were able to help me out and allow me to have a great, crash...
  12. maine11204

Fixing bike at Barber???

The alignment of the front end on my bike is slightly off and I need to have it corrected. I have laid the bike down but I dont think the forks are bent. From the looks of it the right fork is just slightly off in the triples. Hope fully I will be able to get it straight before I get to the...
  13. maine11204

Vendor at the track question???

I'm going to Barber next weekend, the 27th & 28th. The guy I usually buy all my parts from currently doesnt have what I need in stock. So I want to know what kind of stuff the vender at the track will have. I NEED a set of Woodcraft Dual Temp tire warmers. Do you KNOW if they have them for sure...