Search results

1. DNAnderZX9R

2004 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Quad Cab 4x4

Very clean inside and out, original owner Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Quad Cab 4x4 with many extras, including: 5.7L Hemi engine with 6 speed automatic transmission Factory tow package Extang hinged soft tonneau cover OEM cargo extender OEM bedliner OEM front tow hooks OEM splash guards on all four...
  2. DNAnderZX9R

Suzuki SV1000S as a track bike?

So I finally have spousal approval to purchase a dedicated track bike. I'm in the market for something, anything, to replace my ZX9R on the track and return it to street only duty. Tops on my wish list is a Gixxer 750 or 1000. Then I come across an '06 SV1000S on eBay going pretty cheap. I...
  3. DNAnderZX9R

Daytona 200 - Superbikes???

Does anyone know what AMA class will be contesting the Daytona 200 this year? Will it be Formula Xtreme again this year, as it has been for the last several years? Or will the speculation from last year come to fruition and the Superbikes will finally run again? Or maybe some new Daytona only...
  4. DNAnderZX9R

Multi-year membership renewals

I'll apologize in advance if this topic has already been covered in another thread and I just missed it; I've been offline for a bit. While attempting to renew my annual NESBA membership recently, I noticed that we now have the option to renew for several years in one purchase. For those folks...