Search results

1. S

Golf TDIs for Towing

Have a jetta TDI and i can get 40 mpg towing my 800lb jet ski on the hwy. Plenty of torque to pull a small trailer and a bike. the hitch does make for very low clearance and it will bottom out if you back up into a slight incline.
  2. S

NESBA - Operation Bone Stock?

Opie Caylor ran a 1:31 at Road atlanta on a stock GSXR 750 with Q2's.
  3. S

Liability Insurance for Track Days

I carry a $2 million unbrella policy that I would guess wont cover a track day.-- but I've never looked. I don't think its a bad question - and to the O.P. Im not sure why it upsets you all to ask. If you have assests, you tend to want to protect them. If you think the things that happen to...
  4. S

State Farm Insurance claim experience?

Good Experience with state farm I totaled my 07 GSXR at road Atlanta last year. Actually the bike had very little damage but the swingarm spool was cracked off so it was considered Totaled. They gave me $8000!!! (minus my $500 deductable) and then let me buy it back for $900... it was a very...
  5. S

06 07 gsxr 600 750 parts lots and lots !!!

Price and pic of (riders) left clip on please
  6. S

Not good weekend

what, you raised your price AGAIN? Man, I heard the going rate was like $1 for you to hold some cock. Your making more these days?
  7. S

Not good weekend

Brad, sounds like you have your hands full of cock already. I cant take any, I own a Chia-pet.
  8. S

Not good weekend

Sponsors of Nesba So, I could use a little clairification... On the Sponsor page there are outstanding companies represented... Bioweapon Fuel States "It turns Chickens into champions!" on our sponsor page... Yet Brad Stated that (4-27-11) "1. Bioweapon is for hardcore badasses who corner low...
  9. S

Not good weekend

maybe because he thought it was so busy that someone might take exception to him passing closely on the outside, safely. I dont know, maybe he had a childhood experience where he is afraid of authority:D... All I know is I never want this group to be in court with me... maybe a little slower...
  10. S

Not good weekend

maybe he ment fuck it, I am not going to follow the herd around all day... Im going to get agressive and pass at least 1 person this session? I dont know? ask him? either way, He did not say he is breaking the rules...
  11. S

Not good weekend

Point of order... I also notice that his post never said he was going to "break rules" or "pass inside"... He said "we are going to make SAFE passes anywhere on anyone" (which is legal in I) Which could be done versus following someone around the track... Most of you regulars on here need...
  12. S

Not good weekend

Agreed... 4th year with nesba, having ridden every RA weekend but 2 since that time (I think). I group was WAAAAAAAAAAAy oversold. Yes I complained to the powers while at the track. I have NEVER been to a track day (nesba or STT) that had that many riders on the track... I guessed 70. I...
  13. S

If you have Questions about Road Atlanta Here are the Answers!!!

yamaha Demo So, it appears they are doing demo's all day now? What group do they demo in? I signed up for 9 am.... I thought it was only lunch and early morning sessions?
  14. S

$1600 of credits for sale!

PM sent.. money ready
  15. S

trackbike justification?

I totaled my streetbike at the track. luckily insurance covered (totaled it)- Gave me $7500. I bought it back from State farm for $900. Put $2000 back into it and now I have a bad ass trackbike for $2900. I pocketed the other $5500 the insurance gave me after having spent the $2000. Oh-...
  16. S

what if I cant pass tech w/ tires.. can I buy?

Im definitly slowing down from my last outing for a while... but I was trying to say that we should be able to go to the B group (for a few sessions or a day) if we like.... after all, were being cautious -- not reckless-- + probably like you, you feel safer with your skill set passing rather...
  17. S

Thanks for the info! Nope no track day booked at all yet, but sunday still looks open for I... If I end up going (battling with wifey now) itll be my 1st time back since I crashed in the spring.... I like you (in your other post) was inquiring about going to B and taking it a lil easy.. and I...
  18. S

how long does that take... till lunch? Thinking of going sunday, and will be doing the family trick or treat thing saturday, so I dont want to get to the track at 6am sunday... am willing to miss a couple sessions... but not all morning...
  19. S

got tread Got enough tread just some cracking (dryrot) in the sipes (209 GP's) + they are over 2 yrs old...(i dont ride enough or fast enough)... So how does it work if you fail tech - - but are getting tires put on?
  20. S

I know i need new tires, can I tech and then buy tires at the track and ride? Or am I SOL since I cant pass tech in the morn....