Search results

1. J

06-09 GSXR 600/750 Parts

All your best bet is to email me as I am not on the board all that often.
  2. J

06-09 GSXR 600/750 Parts

Sorry no rotors left
  3. J

06-09 GSXR 600/750 Parts

Yes they will fit a 06 750. They are SRJL-XX and they are not new, but still have good life in them. $70 shipped. I also have a set of EBC Extreme pads with 1 day on them for $80.
  4. J

06-09 GSXR 600/750 Parts

radiator sold
  5. J

06-09 GSXR 600/750 Parts

have a significant amount of GSXr parts sitting around my house that are taking up space. Odds are if you need it I most likely have it, but I have no headlights or stock bodywork. Please contact me to discuss what your needs are. Email frank dot s dot marks @ gmail dot com The Parts are...
  6. J

BAZZAZ Z-Fi TC

Here is one thing to remember. When your TC is kicking in you are slowing down. Do not forget that or that you still can high side with it. The unit comes from the factory with all 5’s in the TC box at every RPM and every gear. The only time you really will be using this type of TC system...
  7. J

06-09 GSXr 600/750 and 07-08 GSXr 1000 Parts

I have some 2006-2009 Suzuki parts for sale: Hotbodies bodywork with windscreen (all new in box) - $400 + shipping Pit Bull rear sprockets, all new, - 520 (43,44,46,47) - $45 each + shipping Pics available of everthing upon request, also if you have any other need for 600/750 parts let me...
  8. J

NESBA - Operation Bone Stock?

The RRW article you are thinking of they were able to put a stock bike (racing body work, stock motor, stock suspension, etc) on the AMA super bike grid. I believe the rider was Toye (not your average rider)
  9. J

2006 gsxr 600 $2200.00

Why no title? MSO? Do you have any paperwork for it?
  10. J

Frame Purchase Issue

Quick Update.... All is well from my end. No issues with my security folks here, and they put me in touch with the right people. I was hoping to the seller would chime in here and step up but no such luck.
  11. J

Frame Purchase Issue

If I was told the VIN was ground off I never would have bought it.
  12. J

Frame Purchase Issue

Honesty.. exactly!!!!!!! That is why I am not worried about anybody "arresting me". As for it being received from a salvage yard I am not sure about that because I have no idea where it actually came from. I did ask for paperwork and was told it had none. I just figured no VIN meant it never...
  13. J

Frame Purchase Issue

I highly doubt the Davis County Swat teams is going to assemble outside my house, kick the door in, arrest me, and charge me with possession of stolen property. If you really think that the police would charge me with possession in this situation then get out your tin foil hats!!!!!!! The...
  14. J

Frame Purchase Issue

I am no longer doing Trident Missile R&D (transferred to the AF and now do missile work them) so no NCIS but I know what you mean. I thought about going to local security office and talking to them about it just in case. Never really thought about having them record it, but that is not a bad idea.
  15. J

Frame Purchase Issue

Well, yes he is a member here who is apparently "getting out of the game" and selling off all spare parts. My concern is if this frame is stolen are the rest of the parts of stolen also? I know that NESBA officials have no say over what is bought/sold in forum and I wouldn’t expect them to.
  16. J

Frame Purchase Issue

I agree that I should have asked if it was blank or ground off. However, there is a big big difference between having no VIN (which is a blank frame that is unstamped from the manf), and one that had a VIN and was ground off. I really didn’t think somebody from the NESBA board would sell a...
  17. J

Frame Purchase Issue

It has been over a week since funds were sent, so they are most likely gone. I will dispute charge with my CC company (luckily I uses my CC for all PayPal transactions because I think they offer better protection). I agree if he wants the frame back he should pay for shipping, but I most likely...
  18. J

Frame Purchase Issue

Well, the race shop was going to turn it over to sheriff dept... they despise thieves also. To resolve the issue I asked for a refund of my $$$ (see PM #10), and his response was pretty much to go pound sound (PM #11).
  19. J

Frame Purchase Issue

My employment will not do anything unless I am "caught" using it and charges are pressed. If I get rid of it or follow what is reasonable I am ok.