Search results

1. J

06-09 GSXR 600/750 Parts

have a significant amount of GSXr parts sitting around my house that are taking up space. Odds are if you need it I most likely have it, but I have no headlights or stock bodywork. Please contact me to discuss what your needs are. Email frank dot s dot marks @ gmail dot com The Parts are...
  2. J

06-09 GSXr 600/750 and 07-08 GSXr 1000 Parts

I have some 2006-2009 Suzuki parts for sale: Hotbodies bodywork with windscreen (all new in box) - $400 + shipping Pit Bull rear sprockets, all new, - 520 (43,44,46,47) - $45 each + shipping Pics available of everthing upon request, also if you have any other need for 600/750 parts let me...
  3. J

Frame Purchase Issue

All, I need the advice of the NESBA BBS about something that I bought off this board. I purchased a spare frame, and I was told the frame had no VIN. I figured it was a blank replacement frame you get from the factory. No big deal as I have seen them many times and if you haven’t it looks just...
  4. J

YCRS Trip???

Is anybody planning on doing a NESBA day at YCRS this year at Miller? I am planning on going May 16th-17th, and before I register I thought I would check with my old NESBA people and see what they were planning...
  5. J

It is Now Official...Goodbye NESBA

I have spent so much of my last 3 years being TDY for the Navy (roughly 9 months a year have been spent on a TDY status) in Utah that I have decided I want to live here permanently. I have resigned from my position with US Navy in Indiana, and have accepted a job doing the same ICBM research...
  6. J

Brand New Set of Dunlop UK 211GP - $390

Brand new set of UK Dunlop 211GP’s (190/55 rear) Front is 6342 Rear is a 6680 (190/55) $390+shipping cost if you want them shipped Email me at frank dot s dot marks at gmail dot com or PM me
  7. J

96 Ford E250, 49000 miles - $2500 or Trade

1996 Ford E250 Work Van (gas motor) with 49000 miles. I was able to get two bikes (using Pitt Bull TRS), 2 EZ Ups, 5 drawer tool chest, extra set of wheels, ice chest, Honda EU3000, 3 gas cans, gear for 2 people, spares, 4 stands, etc, etc in this van for trackdays/racing. Last major drive was...
  8. J

Interesting......

http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=43084 Notice the last round on the schedule. maybe this will change what goes on at that track in terms of bike racing.
  9. J

06-10 GSXR 600/750 Bazzaz Zfi-TC w/ selector switch

I bought this used for a second race bike that I was going to build, but I have since decided not to build it. Comes with Zfi-tc box, push quick shifter, tc/fuel map select switch, and wiring harness. Before anybody asks this will work on any 06-10 GSXr 600/750. You just have to load the...
  10. J

Brembo RCS Issues

Well, I went down at miller a few weeks and have been slowly rebuilding my bike. Well, when I crashed the Brembo RCS MC I had took some damage. Basically, the lever was scratched up and the line was severed between the MC and reservoir. I really didn’t think much about that part of my repair...
  11. J

TDY Sale - $410 in Credits for $350

Well, it looks like the Navy is going to be keeping TDY for most of next year. I have $410 in credits to sell. $350 Email me at frank.s.marks at gmail dot com or PM me Thanks
  12. J

Yamaha Day at Miller - FREE!!!!!

I have not really seen this really announced anywhere yet, but since Yamaha is a NESBA sponsor.... Zoom Zoom Track Days You MUST own an R1, R6, FZ1 or FZ6R to attend. 2009/2010 bikes are FREE! Enter code: Hayes at checkout. 2008 and previous bikes are $50/day. Enter code: Bostrom at checkout...
  13. J

I Miss NESBA

You know, you never realize how good some things are until they are gone. I have been in Utah now for one month and have done 3 track days. I have done 1 day at Miller and 2 days at Reno-Fernley Raceway, and do I miss NESBA oh so much. Here are some examples of things I have seen… Miller...
  14. J

TDY to Utah

Well, the US Navy has decided to send me to Utah for 6 months to a year, so I will not be riding with NESBA the rest of the year. The US Air Force has a high energy physics test facility out there that I will be the US Navy's liaison for (for those that don't know me I am a test lead for the US...
  15. J

Just a sugestion for tech

I was thinking about this after this weekend at Putnam and was wondering what you all thought..... How about if you pass tech on Saturday you DO NOT have to re-tech your gear on Sunday. It should be pretty easy to see if somebody was through tech on Saturday by looking at the tech sticker from...
  16. J

06/07 GSXR-600/750 maybe 08+ Gas Tank

I have a tank that was used in the 2007 Daytona 200 by MPT that I was going to use for a project but never got around to. It is set up for a dry break (not installed), yellow in color, and has no dents. $110 shipped (within the lower 48)
  17. J

07-08 GSXR1000 Moto-R Rearsets

Brand new in the package.. $235 shipped obo
  18. J

LCT Generator

From Stickboyracing.com: "Next up we have the generator that put LCT on the track map, the LCT 2600...well...it isn't actually on a track map, I mean that...never mind. This generator can be easily moved around by yourself, has (4) outlets, 3500W surge capacity, 10+ hour run time, and best of...
  19. J

03-05 R6 Clutch (Plates Fibers)- $25

Bike has been gone for a while and I found a stash of misc parts. I have a complete set of cluch plates and fibers for $25 shipped to the 48. These have been soaked in oil but not used... for $25 how can you go wrong.
  20. J

5x8 Big Text Trailer - $450

5x8 open trailer, tilt bed, 15" wheels, and easily holds 2 bikes + gear. Comes with 2 pit bull wheel chocks. It does need a new tail light because the lens is cracked on one. For more info email me at frank.s.marks at gmail.com