Search results

1. C

OXTAR EVO REPLICA RACE BOOTS

Selling a set of OXTAR EVO REPLICA race boots. OXTAR changed their name to TCX, these are the same boots Josh Hayes wears. I only wore them on the track twice. Never crashed in, like new. They are euro size 46 which converts to a 12 US. I WEAR A 10 1/2 shoe and these fit me fine. There is...
  2. C

TEXPORT ONE PIECE RACE LEATHERS US SIZE 50

Removable CE approved body armor in the elbows, knees, shoulders, hips and back Schoeller Keprotec Kevlarreinforced panels in the back of the legs, arms and crotch Sewn in Velcro to accept knee sliders (removable knee pucks not included Perforated Leather Linerfor ventilation Inside pockets YKK...
  3. C

2007 SUZUKI GSXR 750 RACE/TRACKDAY BIKE

Unfortunately I have to sell my 2007 GSXR 750 race bike. This bike is very well set up with great equipment. The original owner dropped a valve in the original motor, so I purchased a low mileage (just over 5000) 750 motor and installed it. Dick at Full Spectrum went over it and said it was good...
  4. C

2000 DUCATI 748 RACE BIKE WITH 890 kit

2000 DUCATI 748 with a Ben Fox 890 kit. Track only motorcycle (Pennsylvania Certificate of Salvage Title) -748RS front forks (SHOWA GOLD) setup by PPS suspension. -748RS lighter gold Marcheisni front rim -Ohlins rear shock. -Full Termignoni exhaust with Carbon Cans. -Ducati Magnesium rear wheel...