Search results

1. W

$125 Credit for sale

Credits sold!!!! Credits have been sold, thank you for all the replies.
  2. W

$125 Credit for sale

Make me a reasonable offer!
  3. W

FS: (B) NJMP Lightning

Yes it is, not for long though. If you want it call me ASAP 919.413.2510 or email pdk9118 at gmail dot com
  4. W

FS: (B) NJMP Lightning

Still have a (B) Group for new Lightning track @ NJMP for July 23rd. First $$100$$ Takes it
  5. W

Thanks to all that helped me @ VIR 7/18

He is doing ok, got banged up real bad though so he'll be there a few days. Pete
  6. W

I rode with a buddy of mine and his trailer on Friday. He wrecked right before lunch and was brought to DRMC by Ambulance. I had like 4 guys help me load his truck with my bike as well as his wrecked GSXR and equipment. Everybody was SUPER helpful and I can't thank them enough. This was my...
  7. W

I rode with a buddy of mine and his trailer on Friday. He wrecked right before lunch and was brought to DRMC by Ambulance. I had like 4 guys help me load his truck with my bike as well as his wrecked GSXR and equipment. Everybody was SUPER helpful and I can't thank them enough. This was my...
  8. W

FS: NJMP Lightning Raceway

I was scheduled to ride along with a buddy to the new NJMP on July 23rd.Well he wrecked this weekend and won't be going, so I have no way of getting my bike to the track. I paid $125 but will take $100 so i don't forfeit. (B) Group email me pdk9118 at gmail dot com or call 919.413.2510