Search results

1. M

2007 cbr 600

salvage title bike with 4000 miles bike went down needs rearseats lower fairing stay whick at ron ayers.com is 125$ bike runs starts right up have all street stuff little damage but still good. Easily covert back to street bike tires power one with two tds on them woodcraft clipons yoshi slip...
  2. M

2007 cbr 600???

ok guys heres the deal going through divorce need to sell bike. Tring to see if any intrest. The bike is 07 cbr 600 salvage ohio title about 8000 miles on bike. Had a crash at cmp all bodywork upper and lower fairing stay frame slidders swingarm were damaged. Swingarm was only missing spool hole...
  3. M

2007 cbr 600 swingarm ????

does anyone have any suggestions on how to remove the locknut from swingarm to change it out with new swingarm? Really dont want to buy the tool for one time use any ideas would be appreciated.
  4. M

wtb 07 08 09 600rr parts

anyone got swingarm,clipons,rearsets,race bodywork etc please let me know thanks.
  5. M

wtb 07 cbr 600 parts

anyone got clipons, rearsets, race bodywork, swingarm, fairing stay, anything like that please let me know thanks alot.
  6. M

gearing queastion???

anyone ever heard of running a 14 tooth front sproket on a 600??? Bike came with normal 16 tooth but guy gave me a 14 as well anyone ever done this?
  7. M

DC3 queastion

going to cmp this weekend on a new bike it came with DC3's on it never ran this tire what are hot pressures for it? Will it be ok at cmp or should i put my power ones on it? DC3"s are like new don't want to get rid of them. Thanks alot guys.
  8. M

tire queastion????

bike blew up at road atlanta was a liter bike have lots of 190/55 power one race tires bought a 07 cbr 600 has anyone used this tire on that bike????
  9. M

honda electronic stabilizer

Just got a 07 cbr 600 don't like hondas stabilzer should I put on my gpr or give there a shot? Also do guys like 190 or 180 reason asking have a lot of 190 thanks for any advice.
  10. M

cmp tire queastion

is cmp harder on right side or left side of tires and will tire service be there?
  11. M

RA this weekend!!!!!

any1 in the charlotte area want to hook up and go with me or me with them to RA this weekend? Ride with me or the other way around dont really want to go by myself.
  12. M

team pro motion???

any1 rode with these guys?? Don't want to ride with any1 but nesba but they have a trackday may 9-10 at cmp. Just got back from RA on the 11-12 can't make barber so am itching to get back out there. Also any1 in the charlotte metro area maybe wanting to hook up and go with me???
  13. M

race plastics

Need 929 race plastics any1 have????
  14. M

race plastics

i need cbr 929 race plastics any1 have??
  15. M

Suspension guys need advice

How hard is it to change out fork springs in a 03 rc51? Is it a job I can do?? Or Is there a good suspension guy in the columbus ohio area any1 knows of. Please give me a call if you could assist me or would be available to help me out with this. 704-453-9241 Thanks alot andy Bike# I27
  16. M

help guys please

i know its a stretch but does any1 have a set of race plastice for a cbr 929 if so knock the dust off them and sell them to me please!!!!!!!!!
  17. M

getting bike ready

hey guys i got a 2001 cbr929 needs a complete services as well as front forks revalved. I am in charlotte,NC and want to have suspension set up by someone like GMD or someone like it. The queastion is can he sevice the bike as well or does he only do suspension work? Just want to take the bike...
  18. M

rc 51 queastion

will a 01 ohlins shock fit on a 03 model?? If not does any1 have ond my buddy really wants one but used. Thanks.
  19. M

tire warmers

any1 have a set for a 120/190 tire warmer for sale 120/190????
  20. M

bike in the truck

my track buddy has moved away and i am forced to put bike in back of truck can someone tell me besides the obvious of buying a trailer is there a easy way for one man to load a 929 in the back of a ford f15o?? I have a ramp but maybe someone knows a little trick???