Search results

1. M

1997 Dodge Ram 3500

Truck is in overall great condition as it was a Texas truck and has been stored winters. Aftermarket equipment includes: PML Rear Differential Cover - oil just changed with Valvoline 100% Synthetic 75w-90. Industrial Injection Phat Shaft 62/65-14 Turbo – new in 2011. HX40 4” downpipe w/ 5”...
  2. M

BHF Turn 1 Question

I am wondering if anyone has any tips on how to handle turn 1 at BHF better. I get up to speed on the straight, but just seem nervous and a little too fast into turn 1 or I start breaking too soon because I dont feel as though I would be able to turn it. Either way I always seem to lose speed...
  3. M

Looking for the right area forum

Is this the forum for Blackhawk Farms Raceway or WI area? Normally it is called the Northwest, but just trying to find the right people to contact. Thanks
  4. M

WTB: Looking for Sidi Vertigo Corsa Parts

I am in need of Sidi Vertigo Corsa boot parts. I believe that the Vertigo line itself fits all the same so those should work as well. I need: Heel protectors (2 of them) Toe Scuff Pads (2 of them) Any extras for the boot if looking to get rid of them. If you have some lying around and want...
  5. M

Second year (sort of)

I rode 3 times last year at Blackhawk and was going to be bumped up into Intermediate, but the rain ruined that. I just bought my own suit and boots, but am using my fiances' father's bike. I should be riding at Blackhawk this year as well as watching the sunday AMA races at Road America and...
  6. M

Stop and go traffic... No problem

Check out this guy. (sorry if you've ever seen it)' http://www.autoblog.com/2010/09/27/video-moscow-motorcyclists-crazy-high-speed-commute/#continued