Search results

1. flynlow69

Bob, ARE WE RIDING OR NOT?

I agree for sure on poor communication. The business side just wondering how any club made it through. Crazy to see so many bike pictures in the classifieds with rains on the :)
  2. flynlow69

Bob, ARE WE RIDING OR NOT?

I wonder if any of this is a reflection of the rainy season we had last year that resulted in low turnouts leading to troubles keeping the doors open?
  3. flynlow69

Stripped fork pinch bolt...

Putting the bolt in beside it is a must. Did the ones you got out have loctite on them? I've had a few bolts jammed up with loctite. Broke them loose with a little heat on the thread side. thanks for keeping this going with updates. Good luck!
  4. flynlow69

No TV coverage for AMA Finale at Laguna

surprised AMA hasn't tried to blame the track for not suppling a place to plug in the camera...
  5. flynlow69

Hey from the Great North Canadia

i love camping at the tracks! only bad experience i've had was some cat pulling up at 11:30 and leaving his diesal truck running for 45 minutes while he unloaded ;) when he turned it off he got a standing ovation from the paddock.
  6. flynlow69

Hey from the Great North Canadia

Welcome, you're going to love nesba. From the well run events, excellent crs to the very cool meet and greats. Miller high life for me if I'm on the cheap.
  7. flynlow69

ATV/4 wheeler opinions please

Don't rule out new. I've picked up a couple of bikes that were a couple of years old but still new in the box. Got mine from Southernhonda in Tennessee. There was a place in Jersey also. For a 6800 dollar 450 I paid 4750 out the door.
  8. flynlow69

Star School rig/trailer stolen....

That was quick!
  9. flynlow69

Whats the Craziest thing you've seen going through tech

you know you're a die hard suzuki guy when you think its a good idea to get a GSXR tattoo on your lower back.
  10. flynlow69

One of my all time favorites
  11. flynlow69

hauling extra wheels and tires

i've seen pvc pipe with an end cap on each end and threaded rod with wing nuts holding them together and placed on a tire carrier. looks like it was more to keep junk out of the bearings. for that matter you could pick up a couple of oem axles and spacers from fleabay, drill a hole in the angle...
  12. flynlow69

:D chrome plate that puppy, over charge for replicas, call the discovery channel about a reality show!
  13. flynlow69

I've heard the story of someone with cowboy boots going through tech, but has there ever been the big wide back tire, extended swing arm, mohawk helmet, cape sewn into leathers, work gloves and a 2x4 back protector shown up? Just thought about this as i bought my second set of rims from another...
  14. flynlow69

Trail Braking...Should I be Doing it?

yea, i'm running intermediate, this looks like where i leave alot on the table for sure.
  15. flynlow69

Trail Braking...Should I be Doing it?

for some reason its really hard for me to gain alot of trust in that little tire up front. in the beginning i know alot of the bad feeling i was getting was due to excessive amount of pressure on the bars. now with a little nudge to tip her in i'm just lightly holding the bars and the feel is a...
  16. flynlow69

2001 GSXR 600 track bike- Carthage, NC

Good Looking Bike! Bump ^
  17. flynlow69

2010 Honda CBR 1000RR

picture no 2 is so funny! free bump ;)
  18. flynlow69

VIR Info

dates and times of track walks please :)