1. Vegas

Cheapest Hotels around Road America?

Camping at the track
  2. Vegas

WTB: NEED A GENETATOR for RA May 4th

Pm Sent..
  3. Vegas

WTB: NEED A GENETATOR for RA May 4th

If anyone knows of someone that is trying to sell a generator please let me know. I would really like to have one for Road America. I need to power my tire warmers. Thanks everyone for you help.. Louie
  4. Vegas

May 4th-5th Road America Who is gonna be there?

I just finished prepping my bike...I’m so excited. Last time I was out I crashed twice. Let’s try this again and see what happens. NO MORE BRAKE PROBLEMS..PLEASE
  5. Vegas

Can someone at Nesba give me a hand on my skill level on the site?

I have emailed and called also about my account with no response....uhhhhhhhhhh
  6. Vegas

Trailer for Sale: 4x8 Folding Trailer

Not worth it after gas
  7. Vegas

still for sale...New price 350.00
  8. Vegas

Bike allowed in NESBA?

I would hate to be stuck behind a harley....but if you have the balls to go out there...do it.
  9. Vegas

w00h00! I'm official!

I'll be there too #269 R6 coming from appleton area...maybe both days if i don't crash Louie
  10. Vegas

Newb question - bike hauling

The trailer is for still for sale. Willing to work out a sweet deal if you pick it up from Appleton. I just moved up to a enclose so i'm happy. Trailer was awesome when i used it and i pulled it with a BMW 325CI. http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=5378
  11. Vegas

$330 of Nesba Credits for sale

pm sent......
  12. Vegas

diablo super corsa

Everything that TurnOneRacing does as far as getting you the best price on tires. They can't be beat anywhere. I won't go anywhere else. Thanx guys Louie
  13. Vegas

SOLD...SOLD...SOLD....Thanks Max Have just purchased a enclosed trailer and no longer in need of my 4x8 Folding trailer. Bought it Spring of last year. Asking 450.00 obo. I will be driving from appleton wi to cleveland OH over the weekend and willing to meet anyone on my route (April 18-19)...
  14. Vegas

03 R6 track bike and trailer. WICKED DEAL!!!

Sorry guys picking up the packaged deal this weekend from Travis...
  15. Vegas

CBR929/954 Race Glass FS

Pics please? Pics Please? Lmor21 AT Yahoo dot com