Search results

1. dudette

FS: 08+ R6R Race Bodywork

wondering if you still have any sets or part of a set? SORRY I MISREAD POST. Wrong bike, my bad.Thanks Donna
  2. dudette

Fitz's wife talking

WOW, sorry to hear of your "get off". Hope you have a speedy recovery. Best to you and your wife!!! Donna 07 cbr600rr "I" 626
  3. dudette

Parting out 2007 cbr 600rr

Do you still have the front wheel? If yes, is it straight? I'll be @ njmp on the 20th.Thanks. Donna 07cbr600rr "I" 626
  4. dudette

New to NESBA and Trackdays

Welcome. You are in a great area. I'm originally from Syr. I'm about an hour south of Albany now. NJMP is a good place to go (either lightning or thunderbolt). You'll have a blast. Donna 07cbr600rr "I" 626
  5. dudette

A-Stars SMX Air Size 44 $125.00

How about size? :dunno: Donna 07cbr600rr "I" 626
  6. dudette

Alpine stars leathers for sale

Hello mowog. I have a friend that is interested in your gear. Do you have a number to call or could you can call him. His name is Dean 845-401-2474. Thanks. Donna 07 cbr600rr "I" #626
  7. dudette

Enclosed Trailer Advice

I have a 5x10 vnose thule alluminum trailer with a window. It's 5'6" inside height with no ceiling vent...hence the window. I can put a window a/c unit in. It needed to fit in my single garage...it's why it's so short plus I got the barn doors. I like my BARN DOORS. Takes up less space and nice...
  8. dudette

New NY Guy

Hey Logan...welcome to our addiction!!!! I'm just south of you in Fishkill. Nice to see other locals going to the track. I do NJMP, Summit and sometimes go to VIR... Donna 07 CBR600RR "I" 626
  9. dudette

Indianapolis 500 tickets for sale

Bessette...are you going to be at summit april 8/9th? Donna
  10. dudette

Helmet question

Thanks everyone for the replies. Chris, I was asking about Marco because AGV is stating the helmet was designed to come off in certain circumstances. I think I want my helmet to stay on in any crash. Didn't know about "The Service Pavillion" I wish I had seen them, might have to go see them...
  11. dudette

Helmet question

Does anyone know what AGV helmet Marco was wearing when he crashed and his helmet came off? :dunno: I'm asking because I need to get another helmet for the season and I do like the AGV GP Tech and the AGV Grid helmets. I thought about the Sheoi RF1100 or another Suomy to replace the one I...
  12. dudette

There is still Hope :)

Welcome Hope. Nice to see some more women here and at the track. Glad you had fun at Barber. Guess you're hooked now. Donna 07 cbr600rr "I" #626
  13. dudette

Adjusting to both track and bike

Welcome to nesba. You'll have fun. Just relax and take your time you'll be fine. As Judy said, get with some CR's and work on the basics. Donna 07cbr600rr "I" #626
  14. dudette

New to site....What's up all from NJ

Welcome to a great group of people. You'll be hooked like the rest of us. Donna 07cbr600rr "I" #626
  15. dudette

Hello from NYC

There are a few of us gals on here that ride scorpioinny. LOL Nice to get more people from the nyc area out on the track. Hope to see you out there. Sure you will enjoy the R1 but keep in mind there is the possibility of going down...either because of you or someone else. If you can afford...
  16. dudette

WTB: Full Leathers

Hey littlej72. Saw this in roadracing world. cyclegear.com has new suits for $399 and you get a pair of boots and gloves included. Donna 07 cbr600rr "I" #626
  17. dudette

New from NY

welcome. I grew up in the syr area. there are a fews guys left there that ride here. 07cbr600rr
  18. dudette

New from Afghanistan...

welcome to nesba. thanks for your service. did 8 yrs than got out. hope to see you out there. 07cbr600rr "I"
  19. dudette

Lawn Guy Land

welcome...you are going to like both njmp courses 07 cbr600rr "I"
  20. dudette

Hi, I'm a Newbee 2

Welcome Joi. I'm Donna. Nice to see more women out there. Yes I think you would really enjoy a 600. 07cbr600rr