Search results

1. dudette

Helmet question

Does anyone know what AGV helmet Marco was wearing when he crashed and his helmet came off? :dunno: I'm asking because I need to get another helmet for the season and I do like the AGV GP Tech and the AGV Grid helmets. I thought about the Sheoi RF1100 or another Suomy to replace the one I...
  2. dudette

Tire changer

Is the trailer going to be there at summit main this coming sat and sun for tire changing? Donna 07 cbr600rr "I" 626
  3. dudette

Anyone from the NE/Mid-Atlantic

Anyone from the NE/Mid-Atlantic going to VIR A/I day or Sat/sun Aug 12-14? :D Just looking to hang out with someone in the pits. Donna 07 cbr600rr "I" 626
  4. dudette

Anyone from NE/Mid-Atlantic

Anyone from the northeast/mid-atlantic area going to VIR for the Aug 12 A/I day or the sat/sun? :D I'm signed up and just looking to hang out with someone in the pits? Donna 07 cbr600rr "I" 626
  5. dudette

Back protector and some 02 ninja stuff fs

02 Ninja 600 parts for sale: set of front and back brake pads rearsets windscreen engine cover Plus a "tecnic" back protector Make offers, I'll try to get pics up but you can email me (dudette33@juno.com)for them too. I'll be at summit main 8/9 and njmp on the 15/16
  6. dudette

My 2 cents on crashes

Alittle background. I'm a 42 yr old woman who has been with nesba for 4 yrs. After 2 years I made it "I" so I have rode with boths groups. I crashed and broke my wrist at pocono. The following year was the first time riding and back to the track sinse the accident, which was my fault. I was...
  7. dudette

Info on monticello...see Interested

page 8 of "Interested". Just some more info on monticello. Donna 07 cbr600rr "B" #626
  8. dudette

F/S 99 R6 under $1500

Have a 99 R6 I'm selling for $1400 obo. Bike is located an hour north of NYC. It isn't pretty but a great bike for someone wanting to get into track days. It has been lowsided a few times and one highside but runs great. The tank is dented pretty bad but doesn't leak. I have to patch one set of...
  9. dudette

Todd or syr guys

If anyone chats with Todd could you ask him to call me 425-949-6599. Thanks:rolleyes: Donna 07 CBR 600 RR "B" 626
  10. dudette

syracuse guys

If anyone talks to Todd could you have him give me a call on cell 425-949-6599. Thanks:rolleyes: Donna 07 CBR 600 RR "B" 626
  11. dudette

Todd/Beth

Hey Todd...can you or Beth give me a call (home). My cell busted :doh: and I don't have your number written down:dunno:. Just me and Baron comming down to summit on sat/sun and njmp on mon. Jimmy cancelled, he didn't think summit would be fixed. Thanks Have temp cell # 425-949-6599 Donna