Search results

1. FaceRace98

A reminder to double check everything...or this could happen

About a month ago I was doing a TD with TPM at VIR when my throttle stuck open going into turn 7 and the result wasn't pretty as seen in the video below. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbrkDx-kmd8 It turns out that after CCS SS tech which required pulling the airbox apart, i forgot to tighten...
  2. FaceRace98

Help! Need rotors to ride Sunday

I had a brake malfunction today that caused one of my calipers stick warping my front rotor :banghead:. I'm in need of a set of 2006 r6 rotors so I can ride at Summit Main on Sunday... If anybodoy has a set to sell I would greatly appriciate it. I'm located in Northern VA and would be willing...
  3. FaceRace98

03-05 R6 Graves Fairing Stay

Graves Fairing stay for 03-05 R6 &06-09 R6s. Used for about 16 trackdays. Asking $90 Shipped. retail is $160
  4. FaceRace98

Thanks to all the CR's at Summit this weekend

I just wanted to thank you guys and gals for all the advise you gave me this weekend. CR #811 on the R1, i think your name is Brian Laws, thanks for coming over to make sure I was ok after my motocross experiment through the gravel in turn 3 :wow: ...It was pretty hairy, definatley the scariest...