Search results

1. A

XT Racing Ultra-Lap Timer, Transmitter, Download Software

I have a XT-Racing Ultra-Lap Timer (2' cable) that was used for one and a half track day seasons. It is in excellent condition and comes with the transmitter and download software. I have only used the lap timer itself, the transmitter and download software have never been used. Everything is in...
  2. A

DMP Digital Tire Warmers Excellent Condition

I have a set of DMP Slingshot Digital Tire Warmers for sale. I bought them brand new and they were only used for one track day season and one race season. They are in excellent condition with no tears/rips. The plastic screen on the temperature controls have some minor scratches from normal...
  3. A

'03-'04 '05-'06 600RR Track Bodywork Pieces

I am entertaining offers. Buyer pays for shipping. Items would be great for spares or to get some inexpensive bodywork. Send PM or e-mail to aesilver14@aol.com For Honda 600RR: '03-'04 Tank Cover E-bay special bodywork, the mounting points are off and I had to fiberglass some of my own. It...
  4. A

2003 SV1000 Race Bike

2003 Suzuki SV1000 Great bike for HWT Twins Classes/Trackdays Mods: -Penske Rear (150-165 lbs rider) -Re-sprung Forks (150-165 lbs rider) -Suspension work done by Thermosman -Full M4 Exhaust -Power Commander -Tuned for U4.2 (can also run pump) -CFM Rearsets -Ohlins Stabilizer -Woodcraft...
  5. A

'07 6x12' V-Nose Enclosed Trailer

2007 American Hauler Nighthawk Model 6x12' V-Nose The trailer is in great shape, has two interior lights, single axle, no brakes, ramp door. The two dents in the right rear corner are from a person who backed into it while parked, only cosmetic damage. Located in York, PA, Clear Title in hand...
  6. A

2004 Honda 600RR Track Bike

Bike was originally a street bike and then converted to a track bike. I am the original owner and the bike is in great shape. The bike currently has a set of supercorsa dot's that are good for 1 maybe 2 trackdays. I have the title and it is clear. Located in York, PA, willing to meet within a...