Search results

1. N

Gear for Sale

AGV Sport by Corner 2 piece suit. Size 56 (Euro). Some road rash in a few spots to top layer of leather as can be seen in pics. Was used as is for 4 track days, or a relatively easy repair by a leather worker. $200 Sidi Vertigo boots, like new in and out, Size 10 (US). Only scuffs are to...
  2. N

2002 Aprilia Mille RSVR

Up for sale is my 2002 RSVR. It's served me well during the ~1/2 dozen track days I've had a chance to get to over the last few years but all of my extra time and money seem to be going into my road bike nowadays (BMW GS). It's mostly stock, notable modded/aftermarket items: 54mm bored throttle...
  3. N

2002 Aprilia Mille RSVR For Sale

Price reduced to $3500. Like to see someone get some use out of her this season.
  4. N

Bike also has aftermarket instrument bracket and frame sliders.
  5. N

Up for sale is my 2002 RSVR. It's served me well during the ~1/2 dozen track days I've had a chance to get to over the last few years but all of my extra time and money seem to be going into my road bike nowadays (BMW GS). It's mostly stock, notable modded/aftermarket items: 54mm bored throttle...
  6. N

Thunderbolt 9-15 KUDOS

Hey June, good to meet you. I already saw the pics and ponied up the $$$ for a CD. When it shows up I can send you the ones that you're in too if you'd like. Didn't get a chance to talk to you after the last session but you looked WAY better at the decreasing radius point of the big right hander...
  7. N

Thunderbolt 9-15 KUDOS

Indeed it was a great day yesterday. I wanted to give my thanks to CRs Lenny and Lou for their suggestions out there, they really are helpful. Anyone know who was on #315 in the I group? I forgot to get his name before we left, we had some great sessions in the afternoon dicing back and forth...
  8. N

Njmp 8/20

Actually there are showers there but not in the garage area restrooms. They're in the restrooms in the concessions building. Had a great time yesterday, the track is a blast. Every bit as fun as my other favorites (Beaver Run, VIR South, Streets of Willow) if not more. The double carousel is a...