1. mperussault

2011 GSX-R 600 race ready for sale - $ 9,800

Still for SALE. PRICE CUT to $ 8,900.
  2. mperussault

Bump - Still for sale.
  3. mperussault

Endurance gas tank and gas can and axles GSX-R 600

This just SOLD. (Axles for GSX-R600 and 1000 are different.)
  4. mperussault

Endurance gas tank and gas can and axles GSX-R 600

Endurance tank, can and axles for sale for GSX-R 600. $950. This is all you need to get started in endurance racing for a 2011-2014 GSX-R 600/750 bike: -GSX-R gas tank with dry break receiver and fuel pump -Clark 5 gallons quick refill gas can with red head dry break and stand -Fast frank...
  5. mperussault

2011 GSX-R 600 for sale - $ 9,800 Ohlins 30mm front forks cartridge – 1.0 springs Ohlins TTX36 rear shock – 100 Spring Ohlins steering damper DS030 Yoshimura R77 carbon full race exhaust system Yoshimura linkage Yoshimura frame sliders Yoshimura case guards Vortex rear set Vortex bars...
  6. mperussault

2011 GSX-R 600 for sale - $ 9,500

Still for sale - OBO
  7. mperussault

message received, reply sent.
  8. mperussault

Totally stock engine with 3,681 miles Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Axxion cartridge kit fork - .95 springs Penske 8900 series rear shock - 550 spring Power Commander PC V Bazzaz quick shifter Yoshimura race kit ECU and cable Yoshimura R77 carbon full race exhaust system Yoshimura frame sliders...
  9. mperussault

NJMP Mon Aug 12 Crash in Chicane A Group

Hey I watched your gopro video. I am on a 600 and you are on a 1000. You are more like flick, point and gas it like a literbike riding style. It looks like you were catching up with me pretty quickly in between T2 and T3. If your look at you speed you went from a top speed of 92 (in between...
  10. mperussault

That thread is finally getting good. Someone print it and send it to the Seniors Execs. at NESBA!
  11. mperussault

I was very surprised to read this. If this is how many people are on the track at the same time a T-Bolt, and given the different bikes cc. displacements and wide riding skills levels within a group.... no wonder there are so many crashes. This is totally insane. Nesba: did you ever think that...
  12. mperussault

Hey burn-z, any chance you would post that go-pro video you took from your bike? I really would like to see what was happening behind me before I got hit.
  13. mperussault

I am not sure I agree with your assessment. If you look at the first photo I posted the R1 still has dirt on the front tire and you can see dust in the air on the right side of the photo. He was in the grass and cut back into the track. That is for sure. You do not do inside passes when you are...
  14. mperussault

I am with you on this. It seems that over the years track days are becoming like bumper car derbies. And I am not sure that Nesba is doing or can do enough about it. There seems to be more and more untrained and very aggressive riders out there. To give you all a reference point here is my 2013...
  15. mperussault

and then.... #951 is probably wondering what to do.... this is Thomas that went down to make it a "menage a trois" crash.
  16. mperussault

A split second after the initial impact....
  17. mperussault

This is correct. I believe he came in way way too fast in Turn 3A, figured out he would not make the turn, straightened up the bike and went in the grass - going straight while still trying to slow down the bike - which lead him to cut back into the track at Turn 3B and hitting me, then...
  18. mperussault

Any update on the rider of bike number 96, a white Yamaha R1 that went down (and to the hospital) in the chicane in the first afternoon A session on Monday? Also any video or photos of what happened are welcomed. There were 3 people involved in this crash. I am the 1st. one, that got hit, the...
  19. mperussault

2008 gsx-r600 - $5,500

Bike is sold