2. S

03 R6 Track Bike Part Out - MN

First post updated
  3. S

I do! Still got them clipons too!
  4. S

TTT! Engine and clean titled frame still available!! Most of the aftermarket stuff is gone. Make me a deal on the stock stuff.
  5. S

The end of the tube is a little ground down, but not bad. They could use a good cleaning though if that's what you're worried about. Yoyo throttle is adjustable and comes with 2 "adjusters" with 4 settings each to choose from. Let me know. Thanks.
  6. S

TTT All the stock stuff is OBO. Going to start listing it on eBay here in the next couple days. Make me an offer!
  7. S

I sent you a PM!
  8. S

Thread updated with pics and a link to a photo album of pics!
  9. S

Yes they will fit. If you want it, I'll throw in another lower, tail and fender. The extra lower and tail need fiberglass though. Extra fender is brand new.
  10. S

I have decided to part out my 2003 track bike, location in Minneapolis, MN. All prices do not include shipping; if you want it shipped, you pay for it. I accept PayPal gifts to jonathan.schwartz25@gmail.com. I have been a member of this forum for years, and have bought and sold many things. Bike...
  11. S

2003 Yamaha R6 Race Bike

This is getting parted out. Penske sold pending payment.
  12. S

2003 Yamaha R6 Race Bike

Bump. This thing is far more loaded than the other 2nd Gen R6's on here. Get it while you can... or before I decide to part it out.
  13. S

2003 Yamaha R6 Race Bike

I've come to realize that MN is a bit far for most of you. I would be willing to meet someone part of the way to make this easier. Bump.
  14. S

2003 Yamaha R6 Race Bike

For sale is my 2003 Yamaha R6 race/track bike w/ clean titled frame. I'm the 2nd owner of this bike. It was originally owned by the Erlinger brothers and raced at Blackhawk Farms until 2010. The head was rebuilt in 2010. New head gasket, valve adjustment, timing chain adjustment in May of 2012...
  15. S

Dynojet quickshifter Pull 4-101

This is a used unit but is in good working condition. Your chance to get it for a fraction of the retail price. Made for the Power Commander 3 USB and does not require the ignition module like the quickshifters for the Power Commander V. Hook it up, plug it in, turn it on and you're ready to go...
  16. S

WTB R6 RS OEM footpeg and Handle Bar

Do you want stuff for the R6R or the R6S? I have a right side STOCK rearset for the R6S. $20+ shipping.
  17. S

WTB: 03 R6 Exhaust

I need a sub frame too!
  18. S

WTB: 03 R6 Exhaust

I am looking for a used full exhaust system or a stock header with slip on. I don't care which. Doesn't have to be pretty, I just need something relatively soon. If you have something laying around that might work, let me know. Thanks!