Search results

1. S

03 R6 Track Bike Part Out - MN

I have decided to part out my 2003 track bike, location in Minneapolis, MN. All prices do not include shipping; if you want it shipped, you pay for it. I accept PayPal gifts to jonathan.schwartz25@gmail.com. I have been a member of this forum for years, and have bought and sold many things. Bike...
  2. S

2003 Yamaha R6 Race Bike

For sale is my 2003 Yamaha R6 race/track bike w/ clean titled frame. I'm the 2nd owner of this bike. It was originally owned by the Erlinger brothers and raced at Blackhawk Farms until 2010. The head was rebuilt in 2010. New head gasket, valve adjustment, timing chain adjustment in May of 2012...
  3. S

Dynojet quickshifter Pull 4-101

This is a used unit but is in good working condition. Your chance to get it for a fraction of the retail price. Made for the Power Commander 3 USB and does not require the ignition module like the quickshifters for the Power Commander V. Hook it up, plug it in, turn it on and you're ready to go...
  4. S

WTB: 03 R6 Exhaust

I am looking for a used full exhaust system or a stock header with slip on. I don't care which. Doesn't have to be pretty, I just need something relatively soon. If you have something laying around that might work, let me know. Thanks!
  5. S

WTT DJ Pull Quickshifter for your Push

I have a Dynojet quickshifter, model number 4-101. This is a pull type quickshifter. I would like to trade someone for their push model. 4-102. Each pays for own shipping. PM if interested.
  6. S

03 R6 Forks - Ohlins Valves - Racetech Springs

I have a set of forks from a 2003 R6 that have Ohlins valves and Racetech springs, .95 I believe. $300 shipped.
  7. S

03-05 R6 Vortex Rearsets

I have a pair of Vortex rearsets. They are a bit rashed from a crash and the shift lever could be heated up and put in a vice to straighten out, but otherwise these are functional. Does not come with the shift rod or linkage, you will have to contact Vortex for those parts, should be about an...
  8. S

WTB: 03-05 R6 Clutch kit Steering Damper

Looking to buy a clutch kit and steering damper or stabilizer for an 03-05 R6 or 06-08 R6s. Send me a PM if you got either of the two and your asking price shipped to 55379. Thanks!
  9. S

2003 GSXR 600 Track bike - $2300

Selling my 2003 GSX-R 600 track bike, with clean title (and license plate). I bought this early last spring and put one track day and one race weekend on it. The previous owner swapped out the engine from a street bike (7k miles), and it sat for a couple years, so it's seen limited wear and tear...
  10. S

03 GSXR Throttle bodies, Rotors

Ive got a set of throttle bodies from a 03 GSXR 600, which will fit 01-03 GSXR 600 and 00-03 GSXR 750 I believe. $70 shipped. I also have a set of front and rear rotors which are straight and in good condition, one rotor is white one is gold. $80 shipped. ROTORS SOLD!!!!!! ROTORS SOLD!!!!!!
  11. S

BT-003 D209 Takeoffs

I have a set of Bridgestone BT-003 type 3 compound takeoff's which I bought on WERA for $130 and never used them and a Dunlop D209 that's practically brand new. Bridgestone 120/180 - $100 shipped Dunlop 120 - $50 shipped
  12. S

Straightening a bent exhaust pipe

Has anyone ever tried to straighten their exhaust due to kinks or bends? Do those "muffler expanders" from the auto parts store actually work? Should I spend the money for a new one exhaust? I would just leave it, but it hits the back of my foot like crazy and distracts me from my concentration...
  13. S

03 gsxr 600 full partout

I have a full part out from a 2003 Suzuki GSXR 600 which will fit 01-03 GSXR 600 and 00-03 GSXR 750. All prices include shipping except for the engine and rims and I'm willing to negotiate on some things. All the pictures I have at the moment are here: I will be adding more as they come off...
  14. S

WTB: 01-03 GSXR 600 Parts

Looking for a subframe, body work (everything), a vortex rearset lever (left side) and frame for a 01-03 GSXR 600 if anyone has any of this laying around, please let me know! Thanks!
  15. S

Icon Mainframe Helmet - XL

$60 + shipping. Comes with the mirrors visor.
  16. S

FS: 1 piece suit - $100

Ive got a 1 piece suit for sale that I bought from a guy last January. Ive worn it a total of 4 times since it was purchased (1 track day, 1 race weekend and 2 street rides). The suit has been down, but not by me. There are some scuffs, but no rips or tears. This was a great starter suit, but it...