Search results

1. L

2009 CBR 1000RR Pearl White

car is paid off and I love it. The bike is sold though
  2. L

2010 ktm rc8

yea what he said... it's in the description.
  3. L

Like new womans 2 piece Teknic suit

leather 2 piece teknic vixen suit womans size 12. only put it on twice but never road in it. I did accidentally break the little leather strap over the zipper and forgot to send it back (just where it loops into) otherwise perfect condition. Only have a pic of me in it. I did take pics of it on...
  4. L

2010 ktm rc8

My soon to be ex husband took over this bike but if he can sell it (needs to the payments on it are too high) he'll take over my honda that I can't afford to keep and actually be able to eat lol It has about 3k miles on it - very well taken care of R&G tail tidy clear coated all the plastics...
  5. L

Says under the pics.. Charleston area of West Virginia. Really need help selling this. It's still in the soon to be ex's name and they wont let me get my own insurance policy on it. He's not so happy...
  6. L

new from WV!

Sorry always wanted the PD.. K9 Sargent is my goal ;)
  7. L

new from WV!

Yes they do still have bike night! I've been trying to make it this year but haven't yet since I now have to work all the time to afford life. :( I have a pretty good job. probably better than i'll do until I get my butt hired on at a police department. But rent is so damn high it's killing me...
  8. L

Selling my baby. She just hit 300 miles today as I was riding to the gym. After moving out/divorce I just can't afford her anymore. I owe as much as i'm asking so the only way i'll go lower on price is if I sell with stock exhaust then I can go down to $9,000. Aftermarket goodies: Taylor Made...
  9. L

new from WV!

LOL yea I got my Golden Retriever from him (which I just gave away since he destroyed my new place). KTM is now the exs.. I'm trying to sell the CBR now since i'm broke.. KTM is about the same height but the KTM seat is wider. Oddly I was able to flat foot the CBR last night? Road looked...
  10. L

new from WV!

He knows what he's losing now and is driving me nuts. It's too late and he knows it but now wants to act like prince charming. I hate men ;) NJ sucks ;) I'm a country girl (even though I was born and raised in Cali) Summit point is still like 3 hours away from me. I went to Mid Ohio last...
  11. L

new from WV!

I felt bad today for telling him I for sure want the divorce.. then instead of acting upset he just went on saying to be sure to take his name off my new bike and said something about my cell phone being in his name and how he's upset he doesn't know how he'll pay all the bills without me. Gee...
  12. L

new from WV!

lol nice.. i'll starve mine if he gets that heavy.. lol (kidding)
  13. L

new from WV!

Yea one day... for now just focusing on getting things back to one piece and getting that dream job I want ;) I'll still be poor.. but hey i'll be doing what i've always wanted to do! lol It's really hard finding places to house 2 dogs and a bike... I mean the bike can always come inside the...
  14. L

new from WV!

Between Charleston and Huntington and thats odd since my dad lives in hillsborough NC ;) no frame sliders yet.. kinda put the spending on hold.
  15. L

new from WV!

My track day was going to be the KTM race days where i'd be on a RC8R .... getting a divorce instead. It'll take all the money I have to keep the Honda and have a place to live.. Can't even find a place that'll let me keep my dogs :(
  16. L

new from WV!

Hello! I'm on many other forums... Just wanted to check this place out ;) I currently have a 2010 KTM RC8 and a 2009 CBR 1000RR. Have to sell the expensive RC8 though :( Haven't road on the track yet - was suppose to go to Mid Ohio May 2nd but looks like that wont happen now.. and my hopes to...
  17. L

2010 ktm rc8

Getting a divorce and it HAS to go! Neither of us will be able to afford it's payments after I move out. 2,700 miles mostly interstate since I pretty much only got to ride to work and back. I'm sure you all know all about this kind of bike. It's pretty awesome! I did clear coat all the parts...