Search results

1. P

need a ride to mam for 4/25 trackdate

I'm located in SE Iowa and considering looking for a ride to MAM for Saturday. My brother,nephew and niece are coming for Sunday and would ride home with them. If anyone has room that'd be great. Paul
  2. P

F/s michelin pilot road rear

Have a new Michelin Pilot Road 180/55/17 asking 100.00 plus shipping. I am in SE Iowa. This is a sport touring tire and not suggested for the track but my brother has done 2 trackdays with his and would have been bumped to I group if he had returned the next day. I used to run them on my ZX-11...
  3. P

Sag Adjustment

26mm front and rear right? Paul 08 1098 #121
  4. P

Mirror Removal

It's my understanding that the mirrors need to be removed even for the beginner class and not taped. Appears nothing else required other than disconnecting all lights, signals and taping them. The reason I'm asking because I removed the mirrors but the base for the mirrors are loctited and so...
  5. P

1098 slider problem?

Just installed the SpeedyMoto inside the bodywork sliders on the 1098 and they replace one of the motor mount bolts. Have heard from one person that he had a easy crash and cracked his engine case! Has anyone else had this happen or hear of it? If this happens allot I will remove them. Thanks
  6. P

Motel for pacific junction

Attending the aug 2nd trackday and need a suggestion for a good motel. Thanks
  7. P

Tread depth

Hi guys and gals, Here's a dumb beginner question probably. FAQ sheet says 2/32 to wear bar to pass tech but the manual I printed off say's " 1/2 tread in center" I have Super Corsa Pro's with 2/32 in the center without a wear bar, can I ride my first time at the track with these? Thank's for...