Search results

1. Landshark

New organization

Looks like my season plans changed again.
  2. Landshark

Hello From Adams County PA and Points Beyond!

I'm in Littlestown. Took the season off. Welcome to NESBA.
  3. Landshark

Child on motorcycle.

I don't think a small child has the motor skill coordination or strength to react in such a way as to prevent falling. If some unfortunate incident should happen are you prepared for that? I know you are creative enough to find another way to share 15 minutes with your son doing something you...
  4. Landshark

NESBA - Operation Bone Stock?

DJ, the single biggest issue on my stock R6 was the stock brake pads. I really had some concerns with T-1 deep braking. The bike was so good I just couldn't stop scaring the crap outta myself. :dunno:
  5. Landshark

? for those south of the Mason Dixon with fifth wheels

95 to 40 after you cross the Delaware bridge then to 55 to exit 24 then follow the signs. 24 lets you make the turns the easiest. The best part is the tolls went up again. Plan on 45 bucks up 30 back. TV sucks so you wont need that signal receiving thingy.
  6. Landshark

Roll Call Beaverun/Pitt Race April 28/29

Saturday was SPECIAL. LOL but what made it really special is that every rider I spoke to could have cared less about the temp and was just happy to get out and ride. Sunday was the ying to Saturdays yang. The track came in and the riders came out. Was really cool to see the VA Tech electric...
  7. Landshark

Roll Call Beaverun/Pitt Race April 28/29

1:10 puts you where you signed up, smack in the middle of the intermediate group. You'll often see 1:07s in the pointy end of the intermediate group. All that said time isn't what the groups are all about. Skills are evaluated more heavily than any lap time. EX; rider can manage a 1:04 but runs...
  8. Landshark

Bazzaz Z-Fi-Qs

*sold*
  9. Landshark

Celebrating the Life of Mike Moore, NESBA Mid-Atlantic Director (1966 - 2011)

Save me a spot Mike. When I get there your the kinda company I want to keep. GOD be with you my friend.
  10. Landshark

Ducati Panigale Photos

It's a Ducati... oil spews from the rear cylinder onto the tire for optimal wear.
  11. Landshark

new rider...

You want to do the entire day not the 2 session intro. Welcome to the track.
  12. Landshark

cold temp tire strategy?

I didn't figure you as one who you went both ways.
  13. Landshark

cold temp tire strategy?

Another factor to consider is suspension temp. Those forks and shock aren't going to compress and rebound like they do at 90F. So now the tire must do more work. This along with a cold track surface will destroy a tire quick and can also over load the tire putting you down. If you can't figure...
  14. Landshark

A sad day in the motorcycle community

Sad news. On the positive side he actually got to do something he loved and wasn't just a dreamer. RIP Marco. Prayers for his loved ones left behind.
  15. Landshark

What are your MUST HAVE spare/back up parts for trackdays?

Misc fasteners, brake pads and levers.
  16. Landshark

New Guy From MD / PA - Ski Shoppe

Glad, you found the site. You'll find that we are a bunch of track heads around here. I'm also sure you will find the forum full of info. We do our best to make sure the bulk of it stays informative but we do have a sophomoric sense of humor. Don't place much thought into tires just yet. We do...
  17. Landshark

RD350 Cafe bike

GL with the sale CupCake......BWAHHAH.
  18. Landshark

Sidi Vortice boots size11 /45 euro $150

Interested. How many days in them and what does the inside ankle wear look like.