2. drizkol

2009 Teknic Xcelerator Blue/White 44 USED 1 Weekend

Taking offers - would like this thing gone
  3. drizkol

A* Chest Protector, SMX Plus, Back Protector, GP Tech Gloves

Boots 125 SHIPPED Gloves 100 SHIPPED Remember to include 3% paypal fees
  4. drizkol

Chest and back protector are sold - new price on boots/gloves... Boots 140 SHIPPED Gloves 135 SHIPPED Remember to include 3% paypal fees
  5. drizkol

Fs/ft/feeler: 2006 Yamaha R6, Vortex, Woodcraft, 20mil, Penske 3, Pc3/qs, Sharkskinz

I've had a lot of interest and just wanted to make 2 notes: 1) I'm pretty firm at $6,500 for all track stuff. I think that's a reasonable price for everything this bike has. I'm still open to offers though. 2) Yes, this bike is currently located in Minnesota, but I will consider helping with...
  6. drizkol

Sale pending on chest protector
  7. drizkol

I wear an 11 street shoe, and these fit just a little larger. I would think it would be a 11.5 or 12.0. never caused me any issues being just a bit larger.
  8. drizkol

Fs/ft/feeler: 2006 Yamaha R6, Vortex, Woodcraft, 20mil, Penske 3, Pc3/qs, Sharkskinz

I can help with shipping the bike. I have a truck and some spare PTO, let me know if you're serious and we can probably arrange something
  9. drizkol

And video... http://www.facebook.com/v/729723146949
  10. drizkol

Alright - I'm not going to be back on the track this season, so I'm putting my track bike up for sale. I bought this bike in February, rode 1 weekend on the track, and about 300 street miles. I got the bike with about 600 miles on it, so there's under 1500 miles on the bike total. Bike was in a...
  11. drizkol

Instead of having this stuff sitting around until I get back to the track, I've decided to sell most of my track gear. I didn't realize I had such a collection of A* sh!t but here it goes... Alpinestar Tech Chest Guard L/XL (new w/ tags) - $35 SHIPPED...
  12. drizkol

Chicken Hawk Pro Line Warmers 350 shipped

Sorry, these were sold