Search results

1. drizkol

Fs/ft/feeler: 2006 Yamaha R6, Vortex, Woodcraft, 20mil, Penske 3, Pc3/qs, Sharkskinz

Alright - I'm not going to be back on the track this season, so I'm putting my track bike up for sale. I bought this bike in February, rode 1 weekend on the track, and about 300 street miles. I got the bike with about 600 miles on it, so there's under 1500 miles on the bike total. Bike was in a...
  2. drizkol

A* Chest Protector, SMX Plus, Back Protector, GP Tech Gloves

Instead of having this stuff sitting around until I get back to the track, I've decided to sell most of my track gear. I didn't realize I had such a collection of A* sh!t but here it goes... Alpinestar Tech Chest Guard L/XL (new w/ tags) - $35 SHIPPED...
  3. drizkol

2009 Teknic Xcelerator Blue/White 44 USED 1 Weekend

This is practically a brand new suit used only 1 track weekend for track days. I won't be able to ride any more track days this season, that's why I'm selling. The suit was absolutely perfect! I'm 5'11" to 6'0" with 32 inseam, 180 lbs and the suit fit me well. I never used the knox back...
  4. drizkol

Chicken Hawk Pro Line Warmers 350 shipped

I have a complete set of Chicken Hawk Digital Pro Line Warmers for sale. Everything works perfectly and is in very good condition. No issues with cords or velcro and no tears on the warmers. Comes complete with the storage case, front and rear warmers, two digital control boxes, owners manual...
  5. drizkol

A* Black RC-1 46/56, Used, $400 OBO

This suit has been used for 3 track weekends (in '08), was used the season before for a few track days. There are no tears on the suit and all seams look good. Sorry for the low-resolution pictures, I just have a camera phone, priced to sell at $400, but I'm still open for offers -Chris
  6. drizkol

Questions about Barber/Alabama

Right now I have tentative plans to ride Barber Feb 28th (probably not 29th) and had a few questions: 1) I'm from IA and living in MN, what should I expect for weather down in 'bama that weekend? 2) Will there be anyone camping overnight at the track (do they even allow it) or what are some...