Search results

1. B

$160 in credits

I have $160 in credits leftover before NESBA cut midwest. Expire 9/6/2012 and there is no surcharge fee. $130 OBO
  2. B

Mid-west NESBA, a stand-up bunch of guys (RA, 8-26-11)

Long story short, on the drive up Thursday night, the handle bar on my R6 broke from strapping it to the trailer too tightly. I happen to run into a few CRs at the gas station when we got into town, they told me to show up tomorrow morning and someone would probably have one I could pick up...
  3. B

What size Dunlop tires can I/should I buy? -2007 R6-S

I'll have to appologize in advance that I am a noob when it comes to tires & rims. I would really like to get a set of the Dunlop Q2's before my next track day, but I have no idea what will fit my bike. The tire combinations that Trackday Store sells are: 120/60-160/60 120/70-180/55...
  4. B

New guy from Chicago

Thought I should drop in and say hi before this weekend's event at Road America! I've been wanting to do track days for the last two years but finally made the time and financial commitment this year. I live downtown in Chicago but am fortunate enough to have parents in Buffalo Grove that don't...