Search results

1. N

WTB: 06-09 GSXR 600/750 Fairings, rearsets, headlight, mirrors, etc

I have a few rebuild projects, and could use the following parts for both 06-07 and 08-09 gsxr600/750 If you have some of these for sale, please email me description/pics and a price. Many thanks! Radiator – complete with fan and overflow Clip ons Rear sets engine covers passenger pegs wheels w...
  2. N

This was on a 05 600rr race bike that I bought.. could someone tell me what it is?

http://imgur.com/ZhysGLM,fFD9FvM,ackE4ER http://imgur.com/ZhysGLM,fFD9FvM,ackE4ER#1 Many thanks!!
  3. N

WTB 09 ZX6R Parts

Hey, I could use a stock chain and stock mint muffler for 09-12 zx6r. LMK what you want and if it's reasonable, I can send you payment today.. Please send an email to ndbarr@bu.edu
  4. N

WTB: Track bike or wrecked project bike. 06+, Clean titles

As the title states, I am looking for a track bike or wrecked bike to rebuild. It needs to be 06+ with a clean title. I am looking for something reasonably priced.. LMK what you have, where you are located and the price. Thanks, Nate nathan.barr@live.com
  5. N

WTB: 06-09 GSXR 600/750 forks and 08-09 wheels

I am rebuilding a 08 gsxr 600. I need forks with lower triple and a set of wheels (any color). I'm also interested in buying a headlight and radiator. If you have any of the above, shoot me an email with price/description. Nathan.Barr@live.com
  6. N

Need Track Statistics for Thesis.. Any help is appreciated!!

Hey guys, I am writing a thesis to finish up grad school and move on to med school.. And I need some help. I want to write my thesis on the effects of helmet/gear, along with rider knowledge and experience on the outcome and likelihood of motorcycle crashes. Just so you know what you'd...
  7. N

2004 GSXR600 Great physical condition, needs engine work. Boston, MA $3400

I have a 2004 GSXR600. It has about 9k miles on it. Bike looks great. Never wrecked. Clean title in hand. Problem: Bad compression on the 4th cylinder, bad exhaust valve. Would make a good project, or track bike. Michelin tires w lots of tread. Comes with rear seat, as well. I can...
  8. N

WTB: 09 600rr - all lighting and full fairing set.

As the title states, I need headlight, tail light, front/rear turn signals and a full fairing set for an 09 600rr. I would be happy to trade for the race bodywork, or pay $$. Please shoot me an email if you have any of the above listed parts. Thanks, Nate Nathan.barr@live.com
  9. N

WTB: 06/07 Gixxer 600/750 Parts

I'm rebuilding a couple gixxer 600s and I could use at least one of each of the following parts: Lockset headlight gauge fairings headlight wiring harness rear sets (stock) tires If you have some of the above, send me an email with price and condition. Thanks Nathan.Barr@live.com
  10. N

WTB: Track bike in Raleigh, NC area

I'm looking for something 2005+ with 600ccs. If you have something, or know of something, please shoot me an email at nathan.barr@live.com Thanks!