Search results

1. f4iguy

Great first track day!

I just had my first track day on Saturday at BHF, and WOW!!! I had a great time. Everyone I met was so cool. Can't wait to get out there again. And to the CR who rode with me for a session, Thank you! I can't remember your name, but you were wearing the American flag leathers. Your...
  2. f4iguy

Gloves questions

I will be at my first track day at BHF on 8-30 and I have a few questions regarding gloves. First, I have a pair of leather gautlets which are not racing gloves. They are the kind a guy on a cruiser would wear. They are real leather, and are in good shape. No holes, and stitching is good...
  3. f4iguy

Do i need new brake discs?

I've never been to track day before and I was wondering how strickt they are about brake discs in tech inspetion. I'm not worried about mine on the street, but I don't know if they should be in perf condition for track or not. Thanks for any info.
  4. f4iguy

Metzler sportec m3's on the track?

I've never been on a track before and I am wondering if my Metzler sportec m3's will cut it or if I should spring for more race oriented tires. Any thoughts?
  5. f4iguy

wondering about ccs

I was thinking of taking my dad up to blackhawk tomorrow for the ccs races. I've never been there and I was wondering if you need to get tickets in advance or if you can just ride up there and get in no problem. Any suggestions?
  6. f4iguy

Bike numbers?

Dumb question. I signed up for a track day, and it asked for a bike number. I put one in, but does that mean I am supposed to show up with numbers on the bike or do they issue the decals to you when you get there? If im supposed to get them myself, where can I get them?