Search results

1. Perlzuki

Friends slow painfull decline

I have not ridden with NESBA since my 2010 injury. I rode with NESBA for 10 years, the last 3 as a CR. I check in on the forums every so often & it's like watching a great friend die a slow & painful death! The slow economy, the introduction of new track day orgs, bad business decisions and bad...
  2. Perlzuki

Ford E 350 tow vehicle

Time to sell my old track day camper / tow vehicle ! 91 Ford E350 ( 1 tons ) van. Set up with a full size bed & lots of storage room. Has a 7.3 deisel motor with 175,000 miles. Runs great, just don't use it anymore. Located in Mechanicsville, VA. 21/2 hrs from VIR. $2,500.00 Call Mark @ (804)...
  3. Perlzuki

Vortex rearsets 05-06 GSXR 1000

Black set of Vortex rearsets for 05-06 GSXR 1000. Right peg is rashed, but fully functional. $150.00 shipped :). Mark Cell(804) 310-3081 SE CR retired
  4. Perlzuki

06 GSXR 1000 track bike very cheap

06 GSXR 1000 track bike with the following goodies. Stock motor with full top end rebuild about 10 track days ago. New head, pistons & more. Leo Vince slip on nicely rashed:doh: Vortex case covers Vortex frame sliders Woodcraft faing stay EBC Pro contour front rotors with braided lines & new...
  5. Perlzuki

Warmers, stands, gen, parts more!!!!

I'm retiring from track riding & have lots of track goodies!!!! Pit Bull rear spooled stand (1 year old) & MJ Moto front head lift stand (new this year) $125.00 for both Power stands fully adjustable digital tire warmers, 190 rear, (2 years old) $150.00 Scotts steering damper with hardware for...
  6. Perlzuki

Clear 80 at RA

Clear & 80's at RA this Fri, Sat & 73 Sunday. Who's ready to BURN OFF SOME RUBBER? Looking forward to seeing the NESBA gang & riding with everyone. See ya Thurs. Evening. Who's liver needs some tuning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mark SE CR #249 06 GSXR 1000
  7. Perlzuki

Guess what Andrew Swenson did????

Drew congrats on getting ENGAGED!!!It's always best too marry up. Everyone send him some love. Then send him your bodywork to be painted over the winter. He does awesome work & needs the bucks to go on a big ass honeymoon. Wonder if she has ever been to Barber. Seems like a great place to...
  8. Perlzuki

Paging BMW Stan!

Congrats on the bump to A. Pretty sure that you are the first BMW to make it to A class! How are your hands & body feeling? Let me know. Mark SE CR #249 06 GSXR 1000
  9. Perlzuki

Barry, just checcking on ya!

Barry, Hows the recovery going? Have not seen any new updates, so I hope this means your feeling better! Able to get around ok, back to work, find a new bike yet, dreaming of track days????? Let us know. Very cool how Drew stepped up . Keep us up on your progress. See ya soon, Mark SE CR #249...