Search results

1. T

1999 zx6r victoria and 1995 gs500e for sale or trade. Chicago area

Don't think so. If I bought your bike I couldn't blame my pace on the bike anymore.
  2. T

Honda - 1990 CB1 AKA CB400F AKA NC27

I'm actually really interested in this. I will let you if my zx6 sells!
  3. T

I sure do, whole box of them. Never really went through it though, so give me a little bit to see what there is. Anything in particular that you're looking for?
  4. T

If you buy the bike I'll include the tail section!! :P
  5. T

Hey guys, I have my track bike from last season up for sale right now, it's a 1999 zx6r with woodcraft rearsets, set up for a 205# rider (IIRC), set up for GP shift. I went down during my last track day of last season, and she will need one new clip-on and a clutch lever. (as well as fiberglass...
  6. T

2nd annual Nesbian's on Karts..

That's a pretty good deal, and you don't need to use it until May 5th I don't think. I'm in for two either way. Thanks lars!
  7. T

Have you ever been inside of Moonbeam's camper?

also, what the hell is with that site?!?!? I've never felt like I was going to puke just from reading something on the internet :outtahere: stay WAY out of /tasteless if you know what's good for you.
  8. T

Have you ever been inside of Moonbeam's camper?

That didn't link right for me, so I re-hosted it for you
  9. T

2nd annual Nesbian's on Karts..

I'm in as long as it's at least like a week or two from now!
  10. T

Free Parts - 06-07 Honda CBR 1000 RR

How funny, I saw those pics and I was like: "I know someone who did the exact same thing and your workbench looks just like his!" I amuse myself with my own stupidity sometimes
  11. T

'01 R6 Trackbike F/S- $1,800 (NYC)

Holy crap, I've never seen so much hatred towards someone from NESBA. I saw other people mentioning blueninja in other posts, but I thought it was a joke or something. Anyways, another bump for a good looking machine, and what seems to be a good cause.
  12. T

Missing cord/reel from BHF 9/3-9/6

Foiled my plan :mad:
  13. T

OK who's doin ACC next weekend

If someone is passing through Chicago and has room in their truck, I'd love to try a new track :]
  14. T

Garage night in burbs.

Wish i was already there, but I've got about 3 hours of work left! In the meantime; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgANT0OjKBQ
  15. T

Garage night in burbs.

I have a garage in the city!
  16. T

Weather on Saturday

Well, I guess I'll just listen to what you guys say, pray that it doesn't rain too much, and also pray that direct deposit has me covered by sunday so that if I have a bad day riding saturday, I'll have a day to make up for it.
  17. T

Weather on Saturday

Oh gosh. I really hope it doesn't rain. My whole family is gonna be out there and I would HATE to crash in front of them and lose all the support I've been working so hard to get from them
  18. T

Weather on Saturday

:[ http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/61080?begHour=7&begDay=246#hhView What happens if we get rained out? is the chili cookoff still happening?
  19. T

Second deal post, GoPro HD for $200, a good deal for nesbians to check out

I did a little bit of digging, and that should have been the "naked" version, without all the mounting plates specific to motorsports. Maybe I'm wrong, but I figured I'd share anyways because it might be helpful to someone