Search results

1. saml

FS: Starlane Xenon GPS Laptimer and Digital Dashboard!

STARLANE 15K RPM XENON DIGITAL DASH w/ GPS LAPTIMER AND RECORDING!! MINT COND.! THIS IS THE VERSION WITH A 15,000 RPM DISPLAY! IF YOUR BIKE HAS A RED LINE HIGHER THAN 15,000 RPMS THIS IS NO GOOD FOR YOU!!! THIS INCLUDES THE DASHBOARD, GPS RECEIVER, MOUNTING BRACKET, DATA CABLE, AND BRAND...
  2. saml

Bazzaz Z-FI TC - Yam R6 -Reverse - w/ quick shifter, handlebar dial, and Z-AFM module

And the same to you John. Keep me posted about how it goes, and stay safe. Thanks again and looking forward to maybe dicing it up with you sometime at NJ! Sam
  3. saml

Bazzaz Z-FI TC - Yam R6 -Reverse - w/ quick shifter, handlebar dial, and Z-AFM module

Hi Chris, Thanks for checking out the Bazzaz. Right now I'm not interested in parting it out, but that may change if this thing is unsold in another 30 or 60 days, or if there is one person who just wants the Z-FI TC ecu, then I will be able to part it all out. Right now you want the AFM...
  4. saml

Please make an offer, please! Item is on ebay with "MAKE OFFER" sale type. http://www.ebay.com/itm/BAZZAZ-Z-FI-TC-TRACTION-CONTROL-YAM-R6-REVERSE-SHIFT-W-Z-AFM-MODULE-/290871439922?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT This is a used Bazzaz Performance Z-FI TC Fuel Injection, AutoTune, Traction Control...
  5. saml

40' ToyHauler + Ford F350 Dually

For Sale: 2009 Fuzion 402 40' Fifth Wheel ToyHauler RV 2003 Ford F350 2009 Fuzion 402 Lightly Used, Like New 5 Queen Size Beds 75 Hours on Onan 6500k generator Needs nothing 2003 Ford F350 XLT Dually - 4x4, SuperCab, 8 Foot Bed, 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Excellent Condition 65k Miles Reese...
  6. saml

Rider T-Bones Mercedes in T-Bolt Paddock...

Hey Chris, you're right about that. What I was more referring to or thinking at the time of writing my post was that there was nothing that TPM did (or did not do), short of allowing their CR to ride that day, that contributed to this incident or compromised the safety of their event. Not...
  7. saml

NESBASTore.com: New Discounts Available for NESBA Members

Hey stkr-- 1) The discounts on the Woodcraft sliders are directly reflected on the price of the item. If you notice, the Woodcraft sliders that I checked out say: NESBA PRICE: $66.49 Regularly $69.99, you save $3.50! The $3.50 is the discount for being a NESBA member. With regards to...
  8. saml

At this time, the only race tires that we are offering are the Dunlops. Thank you for your inquiry, and I'll keep you posted if we add some other race tires to the site.
  9. saml

Hey Spud, Thanks for the heads up. Apparently when I was setting up the discounts I missed a couple Vortex products. I have fixed them, and the pricing now shows correctly on the nesbastore.com site. If you find anything else, please let me know. Thanks for checking it out, and sorry for...
  10. saml

Rider T-Bones Mercedes in T-Bolt Paddock...

I was also at this event , and happened to be pitted and parked about 12 feet away from where the incident occurred, and was interviewed by the Millville police (not NJ State police) who responded to this situation. It was not pleasant to witness. Forget the TPM vs NESBA stuff for just a...
  11. saml

Hey Folks, A big thank you to all who have emailed and placed orders on NESBAStore.com. We have just finished up the project that allows us to offer special pricing for current (non-expired), dues-paying NESBA members. NESBA members that have opted for the free registration on NESBA.com...
  12. saml

(Press Release) NESBA Launches NESBASTORE.COM

We typically put individual items like that on sale if they are difficult sizes to sell, if we have had the item in inventory too long, or if the item is missing any tags or packaging. If you are looking for a pair of these gloves, feel free to PM or email me and I'd be glad to see what we can...
  13. saml

I'm not sure I totally understand what you're asking. In order to access the new NESBAStore.com site, you need to have a current (non-expired) NESBA membership. Your username and password from NESBA.com do carry over. They are what's needed in order to gain access to the site and verify...
  14. saml

D-Zum: http://www.nesbastore.com/list/catalog/?action=catalog&sortby=bestselling&sale=1
  15. saml

Maybe if members step it up, we will be able to offer up to 10psi of free air for your tires! All joking aside, I can tell you that there WILL be more than just some snacks and drinks forthcoming. If you have any ideas about what would make your overall track day experience better or ideas...
  16. saml

Introduction Hey Folks, I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for the opportunity to work with NESBA and its members. My name is Sam Lehrfeld and I have been a NESBA member since 1999. I ride a yellow R6 at numerous events in the Mid-Atlantic region. I also happen to own...