Search results

1. M

06-09 gsx-r600/750 pc3

$150 OBO gets you a clean, used PC3. Price includes shipping in the 48 states. It was on (and is tuned for) a 2006 GSX-R750 with a full system Yoshimura R55, K&N filter, and -1/+2 sprockets. The bike was wrecked, but the PC3 is undamaged, harness is completely intact. I will post pictures...
  2. M

08 GSX-R600 parts

Here's the pieces I have left from my wrecked 08. Lowered prices, now including shipping in the 48 states except for the engine. ( I don't know what it would cost to ship.) :D COMPLETE ENGINE with ECU $550 (3k miles on it, not including shipping) full harness (with relays/fuses, and...
  3. M

'08 GSX-R600 parts, '09 SFV-650 parts

Hey guys, I have a bunch of stock and spare parts laying around, PM or post if you want or need something. Taking offers on all parts. Willing to trade some parts for track gear. some of the parts of I have for the GSX-R: (all had 3k miles on it) 100% complete motor, 3k miles, ran great...
  4. M

Need a take-off, eastern NC, FAST!

Hey guys, Does anyone have a 160, 170, or 180 rear tire for sale, within a couple hours of Jacksonville, NC? I have a trackday on saturday, and I've just noticed that my rear is probably not going to pass tech. I'd prefer a q2 or a 2ct, but I'm not too picky if the price is right. Matt
  5. M

07 R6 stock rotors

Hey guys, I've got all 3 stock rotors from on 07 R6. All measure 5mm, no warp or blemishes. Make an offer? I'm thinking $60 shipped for the fronts, $30 for the rear. $80 gets you all three. Matt