Search results

1. D

FS: Lap Timer - XT Racing Ultra-Lap

***SOLD*** Used XT Racing Ultra-Lap lap timer. Great working condition. Few scuffs on the body and discoloration at the top left corner of the screen. It doesn't have any impact on the readability of it. I picked it up used in exactly the same condition as I am selling it. Price is $100 OBO...
  2. D

FS: 2001 R6 wheels tires rotors

Whole package from 2001 R6 for sale includes front and rear wheels, almost brand new Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires (less than 300 miles on them or 1.5 days at the track), all rotors. Hub and sprocket is not included. Wheels are located in Gurnee, IL. Pics can be found here...
  3. D

FS: Penske Shock for GSXR

I have Penske double shock for GSXR. Set for 180lbs. It was mounted on '01 GSXR 600. Asking $420 OBO. It is located in Gurnee, IL Pics can be found here: http://www.sportbikeexchange.com/category/291/BRAKES-and-SUSPENSION/listings/131/Penske-Shock-for-Suzuki-GSXR-and-others.html You can...
  4. D

FS: Penske Shock for GSXR

I have Penske double shock for GSXR. Set for 180lbs. It was mounted on '01 GSXR 600. Asking $450 OBO. It is located in Gurnee, IL You can contact me at sboruta@gmail.com
  5. D

FS: 2000 R6 wheels tires rotors

Whole package from 2000 R6 for sale includes front and rear wheels, almost brand new Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires (less than 300 miles on them), all rotors. Hub and sprocket is not included. Wheels are located in Gurnee, IL. You can contact me at sboruta@gmail.com Asking $420
  6. D

Penske double shock for GSXR

I have Penske double shock for GSXR. Set for 180lbs. It was mounted on '01 GSXR 600. Asking $450 OBO. Contact me at sboruta@gmail.com
  7. D

99-02 R6 wheels/rotors/tires

Front and rear wheels, all rotors, almost new tires for 99-02 R6. Tires are barely used Michelin Pilot Power 2CT (180 on the rear). Balanced and ready to go. Asking $500 OBO for the set. Available for pickup in Gurnee, IL. Please contact me at sboruta@gmail.com
  8. D

FS 2000 R6 Trackbike + lots of spare parts - $3500 obo

SOLD!!! I have the Yamaha R6 track bike for sale. I've owned it for a little over a year and unfortunately personal reasons are forcing me to sell it. Suspension is all set and prepped for 160-180lbs rider. New bodywork. I have enough spare parts to build another bike minus a motor and forks...