Search results

1. T

wtb: '03 sv650 parts, fairings (maybe gsxr forks)

After a bit of a low-speed incident, I need a couple of parts. Looking for a fairing stay that'll fit on the '03 as well as some street plastics (all around) and race fiberglass (it'd be nice to have both). If anyone has the gsxr forks to swap while I'm doing the work, I'd be interested in...
  2. T

03 sv650

Where were you two weeks ago when I bought my sv? If this lasts until next weekend, I'll be at your door. I just need a bit of time to get a trailer hitch put on and a trailer ready. :argh:
  3. T

03 sv650

Would you mind elaborating on non-stock parts? I see red on the rear brake level & can't tell if the handlebars are stock or not. Basically, is the difference between "track" and "street" swapping of some plastic? And is that the naked version of the bike? Thanks!
  4. T

WTB: leathers sz 42?

Thanks -- all advice is appreciated. I was hoping I could get something relatively cheap while I don't know what I want/like. It looks like I might have to go to the shop & buy new, which is a perfect try-before-you-buy environment. Who knows, I might even be able to fit into a large "kids" suit.
  5. T

WTB: leathers sz 42?

Putting feelers out for some used leathers (probably boots and gloves as well). I'm about 5'7", 155lbs, so maybe a size 40 suit. Looking to start out, so the stuff doesn't have to be top of the line, but I'd like it to have to be in passable condition. Let me know if you've got some old stuff...
  6. T

2001 SV650s $1300

Are there pictures?