Search results

1. V

Light weight battery ?

Lightwieght battery Very happy with Shorai Batteries - "World's Lightest and Strongest Batteries" . . . found the best price here: SHORAI Batteries
  2. V

2003 Haulmark Toy Hauler

Pix man, pix!
  3. V

This is why even the wealthest of us need a Track Day

For the sake of those that dont recognize the scent of satire, it can get rough, wear a cup
  4. V

This is why even the wealthest of us need a Track Day

Now as a Black man I know stereotyping is ALMOST always inaccurate/wrong............... Almost! I could see 1 or 3 cars crashed but 11! How the fuck did this happen! Were they all fucked up? Were they all kidnapped, blind folded with dental floss and forced to drive?..........Ooooops my bad...
  5. V

Skillz

Serious bike control. Incredible balance!
  6. V

Trailer is out! FASTEST - The sequel to Faster

Not gonna b the same...............
  7. V

2012 gsxr1000 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd most disappointing. I would have bet a bunch that Honda was gonna put THE electronics suite on the 1000rr............ Unless their gonna introduce a special RC model: V4 engine, TC, ABS, fly-by-wire, etc....
  8. V

2003 sv650 and extras race ready

pix please
  9. V

Spies track day

Yeah cool commercial and all. Ben is almost an alien but untill he can drag his HELMET like the European guy in that 1 vid........
  10. V

The New 2012 Yamaha R1 and R6

The Mv F3 is supposed to get t/c, backward rotating crank(negates gyro effect from the wheels to some extent but the 500's used it so its race trick) and quick shifter basically all the real race bike shit but its gonna be $15000+ @ least for a piece of Italian sculpture that likely wont be...
  11. V

2008 R6 trackbike, loaded

Simply awesome! Is "work" really that important? To any1? GLWS. I will have 1 of these in a couple of years when my skills allow me 2 use it as intended.... And when I get enuff $ 2............Fuckin work SUX!!!!!!!!!
  12. V

02 an 96 RS125s FS

Should I turn my monitor upside down or turn me upside down to the pix?
  13. V

AMA at NJMP Tickets

Has any 1 else entered the contest for tickets to AMA at NJMP besides mois? Im keeping my fingers crossed! Ya gotta be in it to win it.
  14. V

8.5x20 trailer

more pix please!
  15. V

Just a feeler at this point

Ok, OK every1 or 2 calm down. I was responding to a joke with a joke. I was kinda calling some1 out a bit for nothing more than being justified to do so and given the opportunity to str8n some1 out in funny way I will always take....I get it from my moma. Im not really offended in the least, I...
  16. V

Ha-Ha Very funny mawfucka Ummmmm.........that shit would be funny if I was'nt a dialysis patient but since I am and I also do stand-up, tell u what; let me do the jokes and u do the laughing. Kinda like Andy Griffith (me) is the sheriff, authorized to use "deadly" (in this case "hilarity")...
  17. V

Ummmmm.........that shit would be funny if I was'nt a dialysis patient but since I am and I also do stand-up, tell u what; let me do the jokes and u do the laughing. Kinda like Andy Griffith (me) is the sheriff, authorized to use "deadly" (in this case "hilarity") force and Barney Fife (you) is...
  18. V

Cali superbike school: THE BEST borrowed $ I ever spent!

I was on the yellow sv650 s, #9. I got a bit of a discount but regardless of which, it was great deal considering I used CCS gear which was a big consideration in going to the track in the 1st place. I'll definitely be going attending CCS again w/o a doubt and I may not w8 for them to come back...
  19. V

Kick it yo way NJ AMA Race Weekend

NJMP AMA Tickets My pleasure. Click the link, enter, and good luck.
  20. V

2009 YAMAHA R6r TRACK BIKE FS/FT

Lovely toy, price?