Search results

1. V

AMA at NJMP Tickets

Has any 1 else entered the contest for tickets to AMA at NJMP besides mois? Im keeping my fingers crossed! Ya gotta be in it to win it.
  2. V

Kick it yo way NJ AMA Race Weekend

Is anyone going to New Jersey Motorsports Park for the AMA Races on Labor Day Weekend? "]FYI, they're giving away tickets for the entire race weekend - Click here for more info and To Enter to Win. I already entered . . . gonna see if I can win a pair for the weekend before I purchase them...
  3. V

Cali superbike school: THE BEST borrowed $ I ever spent!

Question: Which is the smartest way to go about getting on track? Just go to the track and hope you do it right w/o crashing or get some professional training and coaching? George Bush could'nt get this answer wrong........ Yeah he could. I have never done a riding school before but CCS was a...
  4. V

2000 Ducati 996

Own a legend. Nice 2000 Ducati 996 Biposto. 18000 miles. Upgraded Ducati Performance "ECU Chip" Ducati Performance Carbon Fiber Exhaust Ducati Performance Air Filter Various Carbon Fiber Accents Major Tune Up last year by Richmond Superbike. Replaced timing belts. Valve Adjustments. Replaced...
  5. V

Now this is fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75mpqXNQdCE&feature=related
  6. V

Need some advice please

I have a 05 sv650s and I want to put a gsxr front end on it. I have found forks/triple tree from an 09 zx6 and I want to know if the fork legs (BPF) will work in triples from 05 or newer gsxr 600/750. Im not confident that the 09 zx6 triples will work on my SV. Any feedback on this situation...