Search results

1. R

Penske Double Clicker 08+ R6

Selling a used Penske Double pulled from my 08 R6, I used it for about a season, never had any issues just decided to change my suspension setup. Currently has a 600 spring on it, setup for around a 170lb rider at the mid to pointer end of the expert grid. I will also include a 550 rear spring...
  2. R

R6 Parts $$ Reduced

Pm'ed
  3. R

2011 Suzuki GSX-R 750 Race Bike

Crap sorry. Clean Title, located in Northern VA. $7000 obo
  4. R

2011 Suzuki GSX-R 750 Race Bike

2011 GSX-R 750 - 5373miles - One owner Mapped for pump and MR12 Supersport Build motor from Karns Performance (Have Dyno Sheets and stock motor parts) ECU was also flashed by Karns during the build STM Aftermarker Slipper Clutch (With different weight springs) - Also have stock clutch BMC Race...
  5. R

Summit Main 5-8 roll call

I signed up online today for I group but need to be in A, I'm going to come see you in the morning with my Expert License just didn't want to throw anything off if A group ends up filling up.
  6. R

Will do thank you..
  7. R

I plan on being there Friday, as long as the weather continues to look good. Is there any way to sign up for Advance prior to the event, I see they only give you the option for Novice and Intermediate on their site.
  8. R

2004 Carmate 6×10 Enclosed Trailer For Sale!

Is this torsion or leaf spring?
  9. R

WTB: 2011 Gsx-r 750/600 front wheel

Can be with or without rotors .
  10. R

Dyno Tuner Recommendation?

I'm like 10mins down the road from RNR, right near Dulles Airport. Nothing major to the bike, just got my ECU reflashed and they just use a generic fuel map so my Bazzaz unit map is zero out right now, just want to get it tuned to get everything dial in perfect.
  11. R

Dyno Tuner Recommendation?

Can anybody recommend a good dyno tuner in the mid-atlantic region, I'm getting some work done and am going to need to get the bike tuned before race season starts. I live in Northern, VA but am willing to travel a little bit if the Tuner is that good.
  12. R

2011 GSX-R 750 stock bodywork (Complete Set)

I am selling a complete set of bodywork for a 2011 GSX-R 750 (Blue/White). The bike has never been down and the body works shows it. For sale also is the stock front and rear lights, and basically anything that is taken off when you put race plastics on. I have changed to race body work and...
  13. R

Custom Motorcycle Paint + Race Bodywork

Just shot you an email about bodywork for a 2011 GSX-R 750
  14. R

Custom Motorcycle Paint + Race Bodywork

What sort of turn around time on estimate can be expected on a set of bodywork. I will have a set of race body for a 2011 750 that I am going to need painted after Christmas.
  15. R

Motor Work What can I do?

The bike is far from stock, the only thing I don't have is a full system which is why I mentioned that. Suspension was done a long time ago with ohlins all the way around so got that covered.
  16. R

Yea I was a bit concerned about the reliability issues that come along with building the motor some. Definitely don't want to have to worry about motor work every single year. Seems like adding a full system and getting a good dyno tune may be a better way to go.
  17. R

Once you do motor work do you have to start running a higher octane fuel or can you still run 93?
  18. R

Oops sorry. Ccs and wera
  19. R

So over the winter I've decided that I want to do a little motor work to my 2011 GSX-R 750. My question is for those who know the rulebooks well, what exactly can I do to my motor to stay legal to run in the supersport classes? I don't want to do anything that would only allow me to run...