Search results

1. bowtie76

R6 for track with weird stem bolt?

picked up this 03 R6 for the track. The previous owner had a GPR V4 steering damper on previously but broke the mount. So I ordered a new mount plate so I could get it installed, but when I went to install it I saw that the stem bolt was not stock and was capped. Further when fully tightened...
  2. bowtie76

fork rebuild

So my fork seal blew the other day and I've decided to upgrade while I'm in there fixing it. I'm 6'5" and 250lb with no gear, I'm riding a 06 Triumph Sprint ST, I mostly commute and ride on twisty back roads in mountains, and do 3-4 track days a year. So not a total track bike but I have fun...
  3. bowtie76

Choosing a track?

So I live between VIR and Summit making each an equal drive. I've ridden VIR north 3 times, twice with Reg Pridmore's CLASS, and once earlier this year with NESBA. I'm not fast but feel comfortable on the track and have more than enought things that I'm working on with my riding. Also I'm...
  4. bowtie76

Great first ride with NESBA

I just wanted to thank everyone for the great time at VIR last Saturday. I had fun working on my riding and got some great feedback from the CR's. Of course that just lead to more things to work on next time at the track. Which will lead to more feedback which will lead to.... you know...