Search results

1. N

2007 gsxr 1000

Looking to sell my K7 1000, the bike is in street form. I have a Taylor Made slip on with a custom dyno tune done to the bike. It has the PC111, stainless braided brake lines, BMC race filther, front forks have been resprung and revalved by Mike at MDM. This is the black and Orange bike. Speedo...
  2. N

BT-003 RS tires

Im doing my first track day on June 9th at Summit. Im looking for some cold tire pressures for my BT-003 RS tires if anyone has run them on the track. I would appreaciate any help and info I can get. :notsure:
  3. N

Gsxr K7 1000 set up help

Suspention is still stock for now. I have sag set and now I'm looking into doing some geometry changes. I've purchased the offsets for the swing arm and I'm also looking to shim the rear shock. Was looking into raiseing or lowering the front as well. Anyone that has some experience with doing...
  4. N

Looking for a suspension shop

I want to get my bike set up, I live in central NY and I'm looking for a shop in or around my area. Does anyone know of any good shops in New York? :dunno:
  5. N

New from NY

Hey I'm new in here from upstate NY plan on hitting the track next year and hope to learn some good info in here.