Search results

1. JBZ1k

More Barber Dates

Barber or anywhere else for that matter in August can be pure hell with the humidity and temps. My feelings are not hurt about not having a Barber date then.
  2. JBZ1k

09-12 Zx6-r Parts (the good stuff)

That's right.
  3. JBZ1k

Thanks for the info Jeff!
  4. JBZ1k

I think there is a good chance the cartridges would work but I'm not sure. Your best bet would be to call Ohlins USA and ask. The weight was 140
  5. JBZ1k

Ohlins, tank, rearsets, sprocket, brake lines still available. Woodcraft Covers sold.
  6. JBZ1k

Levers sold
  7. JBZ1k

Slipon sold, levers pending.
  8. JBZ1k

This is a nice track tank and it would only take a very small amount of glazing filler to make it perfect. 15min of work and paint and you would never know it was not perfect. Easy fix. I just hit it with a black sharpie and you could not even tell it was damaged unless you look real close. BTW...
  9. JBZ1k

Keith, I have a guy that has claimed them. I'll let you know if the deal doesn't work out. Thanks
  10. JBZ1k

The larger shim diameter gives the tuner more piston surface area to work with. By requiring less amplitude for shim shim deflection to expose a given port flow area, the lag time between opening and closing is reduced. Think of reducing valve float in a high reving engine, and you can get some...
  11. JBZ1k

Westby ready to go...........

Most sexy looking bike of all time.
  12. JBZ1k

PCV sold, Thanks Jeff. Sale pending on Woodcraft covers
  13. JBZ1k

Keith, I have to call someone that is interested but I'll get back to you if he doesn't get them.
  14. JBZ1k

Lol, I told my wife I needed a calendar for the shop and she picked that one out for me. Needless to say she scored some points with me on that one. SI swimsuit calendars are awesome...Kate Upton, enough said.
  15. JBZ1k

Geometry #'s and Starting point shock length on a 190/60 R6 08

www.performancecycleworx.com (770) 212-3767
  16. JBZ1k

Geometry #'s and Starting point shock length on a 190/60 R6 08

Chuck and Jerry have vast knowledge in the ways of the R6. As soon as I get my bike done by them I will be able to let you know. They told me they could get it set up so well I would not have to change a thing. Convinced me to put the ole ZX6r up for sale and purchase an R6.
  17. JBZ1k

Vortex 45T sprocket used 5TDs $40 shipped. Goodridge SS front brake lines $60
  18. JBZ1k

Slipon $150 shipped. Has one minor imperfection.
  19. JBZ1k

Lp folding levers $50 shipped