Search results

1. Wawazat

1st time track riders: Check this out!!!

I highly suggest you take a look at THIS. I would encourage you to take a look at many of their other classroom sessions in the ridesmart1 channel as well. I have spent multiple days sitting in those seats hearing the same class (and even more in lvl2) and always walked out with something new...
  2. Wawazat

VIR p-n Roll Call

I figured since the RA one was started a month out, why not VIR? So, who's in? The real reason for starting this thread is: I have the opportunity to do Patriot. I just think my literbike is going to be too much for that course. What do you think; should I even bother with it or can I have a...
  3. Wawazat

WTB: F4i throttle cam

I heard that the F4i's cam(not sure what year) is a tad larger than my R1's and would fit in the stock housing. Does anyone have one that they wouldn't mind parting with? I'm interested in trying this mod out. Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk
  4. Wawazat

WTB: Woodcraft case sliders for 09+ R1

Woodcraft has these on backorder until 11/30, but I need them sooner than that. Let me know if you have a set or where I can find these.
  5. Wawazat

New to NESBA

Hi guys! I'm Bryan from Houston, TX currently in NC. I ride a '09 R1 that I am busy making a track-only bike. So far, I have ridden with Ridesmart at Texas World Speeday, MSR Houston(x2), and Eagles Canyon Raceway and Lone Star Track Days at Eagles Canyon. I look forward to meeting you guys...