Search results

1. F

Just wondering, how did everyone come up with their bike#?

#524 - My personal Independence Day - May 24th the day my divorce was final, also my winning ticket number when I won the R1 from Jefferson School
  2. F

Emergency Box for those of us who come alone ?

I had a Road ID tag made and wear it when I ride both on the road and the track. Tag has my emergency contact info on it. http://www.roadid.com/Common/default.aspx?utm_source=AdWords&utm_medium=RoadID_OrderText&utm_campaign=Search&referrer=8929&gclid=COmntNDbzroCFYRDMgodJ2QAbA
  3. F

Is this dude for real? NESBA scam.

A few years ago, I was selling a car online and a scammer wanted to send a $12k check for a $6K car. I was to cash the check and send the car and the "extra $'s" to him. Of course, he had a line of BS about being sent to Iraq...I told him sure, gave him the police dept address in care of the...
  4. F

Stomp Grip Question

Sheet metal screws seem to work the best...LOL
  5. F

WTB: 04 05 GSXR 600/750 Front Wheel

wheels Hi, I have a nice set of Marvic rims listed that are just what you need. Let me know if your are interested.
  6. F

For Sale - Set of Marvic wheels for GSXR 600/750 '04-'05

Actually could use the $'s for more track time....
  7. F

FS - R6 '06-'07 Race bodywork - Rossi Paint

For all you Rossi fans...Race bodywork for '06-'07 R6. Body was professionally painted in Rossi's Assen scheme. The body was mounted on the bike when I bought it. I'm too old and too slow to run it, so I'm selling it off. Bodywork is in good, un crashed condition. Paint has some chips and a...
  8. F

Really never thought to try or ask the question.
  9. F

Since I bought theses wheels used, I called the Marvic distributor for info on these wheels. I was told that since they are 5 spoke wheels that they are magnesium. There is about 2 to 2 1/2 lb weight savings per wheel over stock. Approx weights are 7 1/2 lbs front and 10 1/2 lbs for the rear...
  10. F

For Sale - Set of Marvic wheels for GSXR 600/750 '04-'05. Very good condition (minor scratch on rear hub). I will include lightened rear rotor and (2) vortex sprockets. Currently there are Bridgestone BT003's mounted on the rims with 4 track days on them. Also have set of EBC Wave Rotors for the...
  11. F

WTB Ninja 250

WTB - My 16 year old daughter wants to try the track. Looking for a ninja 250 for her to get started on. We are just north of Chicago, could pick up bike with in reason. Pm me. Thanks
  12. F

i guess its over now

But the Midwest tracks are still listed as tracks NESBA rides at!
  13. F

Who remembers this stuff

I worked for an Arco gas station as a high schooler in the seventies. If you put this in a car, it would find a spot to run out. A normally minor leak with regular oil would be much worse with this stuff. When you pulled the dip stick out it looked like you never changed your oil ever as it...
  14. F

Undamaged helmet requirement

I sent my somewhat lightly crashed helmet to Bell for inspection. As light as the damage appeared they declared the helmet unsafe. They actually send the helmet back with a certificate in my name as "Saved by the Bell".
  15. F

04/05 GSXR 750 parts 4 sale

If Brandon doesn't have the stk rear sets I have a set Fritz
  16. F

Any Chance of a NESBIANS on karts 2013

pix from last years karting... http://devour.com/video/vintage-race-car-crashes/
  17. F

Yamaha R6 Low Miles Track Ready

what weight is the suspension set up for?