01 CBR F4i $2400.00 Auburn WA

SteveF101

This bike is ready for track! Turn key and ready to go, no issues at all. I’m selling my 2001 CBR600 F4i, no title, bill of sale only, I do have the paperwork from the previous owners that show that it is a legal bike and not stolen. Please note this is a track day only bike, I have none of the stock components to make it street legal. The bike has been down at the track but nothing that affects the handling or performance, all damage has been repaired. This is a perfect bike for a novice racer or beginning track day rider. Bike is capable of easily turning sub 1:35 lap times, just not by me

Price is $2400.00

All fluids have been recently replaced, oil, brake, clutch, radiator, etc. to get it ready for opening day on the 17th, so it is ready to go! I checked the valves over the winter and they are in spec. Engine has 13K on it (some error there from dropping a tooth up front). Oil changes after every track day always used full synthetic.

Here is all the add ons:

Woodcraft rearsets
GPR steering damper
Vortex clip-ons
Frame sliders
Racetech Springs
Muzzy slip-on
BT016s with a few track days, plenty of tread left and work great in the rain
A set of used Dunlop 211's that should have a couple of track days left on them
Front and rear suspension gone thru by Barry W at the track and set up for a 200lbs rider.
Sintered front pads with lots of life in them
GSXR 600 master cylinder
Steel braided brake lines
K&N Filter
Battery 1 year old
Welded Case covers
Fully safety wired and WMMRA ready inspection
Gearing is 15/46
Includes pictured rear stand as well
Comes with some of the stock parts, stock springs, clip ons, brakes line, spare windscreen, spare frame sliders and nearly new air filter.

Price is FIRM and please note CASH ONLY. If it doesn’t sell at this price, I will keep it and cut the number of track days down, I am only selling it so I can get more track days in on my other bike. If needed I can deliver within a resonable distance for a small gas fee.

If you are interested you can reply to this ad or e-mail me at SteveF101@comcast.net if you have any other questions or need some additional pics.

I also have the following stuff for sale in the parts section -
Nearly near Akrapovic slip on - $250.00
Stock undertail with lights, reflectors and turn signals - $75.00
Set of Cheetah Race fairings and (dented) gas tank - $400.00
Stock front rim with rotors - $75.00

Thanks for looking and have a nice day!

SteveF101

Still for sale, I might be interested in a trade for a street legal bike (no Harleys) or cartruck of similar value, but I will have ZERO cash to include in any trade offer, so if it isn't a straight across trade, I am not interested. All trades must have title in hand and be in perfect running condition with no maintanence needed.