01 Ducati 748RS Corse $5850

baldscott

Previous owner purchased through Advanced Motor Sports in Dallas tracked for a season and raced a half season until an injury. He put the bike in his living room I purchased it in March 2006. I use the bike for a trackbike in NESBA’s intermediate class. For the 2006 season.

In the summer of 2007 I changed over to a Suzuki and the Ducati was in storage. Figuring I was ready to sell the 748RS I had a valve train adjustment service done at MCC Ducati in Villa Park, IL. I also had them look the bike over for problems and nothing significant was found.

I never got around to selling it and t went back into storage for the last 4 years.

Other than a few test drives up and down the street it has not been tracked since the service. The bike runs flawlessly.

Corse built motor on the original build.

Huge 50mm corse full exhaust. Huge throttle bodies with shower injectors.

This bike is a 122+HP screamer. The power comes on so strong from 10,000 RPM, you wont believe that this is a Ducati 748. It is much faster than your typical 748.

The bike features Ohlins forks mounted in AMS billet triple clamps with the highly desirable adjustable offset. AMS clip ons.

AMS adjustable rearsets, shift arm and brake pedal.

Ohlins rear shock.

Quick change rear sprocket with spare sprockets.

Marvic 16.5” magnesium wheels with new Pirelli Diable slicks.

Brembo radial master cylinders for both brakes and clutch

The bike has been low sided a few times. The front fender, side panels and tail have been replaced with Cheetah bodywork. The belly pan, lewer front front triangle panel, swingarm cover, air box, air tubes and instrument panel holder are all original MS Production. Some of the bodywork has been repaired with fiberglass and resin.
Rear Pit Bull stand included.

Email baldscott@hotmail.com for pictures