01 R6- Carthage, NC

meanstrk

Control Rider
I picked this up on a whim, and to be honest, I have no idea what I want to do with it. My thoughts were to give it a good paint job and then sell it, or simply to part it out, but I would much rather sell it to someone that is looking for an inexpensive track bike to play on. Odometer shows around 15K on it, but I have no idea if it is accurate or not. I DO know that it fires up instantly and settles into a good idle. It shifts nicely and rides straight. Turn in is very nice. The shock is a stock unit but the forks have been worked on. Bodywork is not perfect, but it's not a wreck either. The tank has a dent on one side and shows signs of previous bodywork and paint. Tires on it are Dunlop Q2 with plenty of life in them. The battery in it is flatter than a piece of paper, as in dead as hell. I jumped it off using a jumper pack and like I said, it fires instantly.

Spare set of wheels with rains on them
Spare cush drive.
Woodcraft rearsets.
Vortex clip ons
Vortex fairing stay I believe. Definitely not a stock unit.
Braided lines front and rear
Safety wired
Spare swingarm
Two sets of new brake pads
Spare wiring harness
Spare seat
Stock rearsets

Does not have a current title, but I have paperwork back to the Florida salvage paperwork, so the paper trail is there.

Asking $1500 for everything. Any less and I'll just part it out and make more on it. If someone wanted, for $1800 I would be willing to give it a nice Yamaha blue paint job!

DSCF5073.jpg